Poll

How Did YOU Find Out About This Site?

Search Engine
11 (23.9%)
The Golden Gods Blog
12 (26.1%)
Another Person
12 (26.1%)
By random (Stumble Upon, I'm Feeling Lucky ect)
5 (10.9%)
Facebook/Other Group.
6 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: How Did YOU Find Out About This Site?  (Read 3515 times)

Icarus

• Writer
  • Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
Re: How Did YOU Find Out About This Site?
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2018, 12:23:17 PM »
I think you're mistaken, this is Google

Isfet Lethe

• Supporter
  • Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2018, 12:35:40 PM »
Is this? Oh thank you very much! Normally my daughter Vanessa helps me with these internets but she's not here today.

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2018, 12:40:52 PM »
I found something suspicious on the back of my hand once.  I looked it up on the bong , which took me to google , and then google sent me here.  I have a cream for

what are we talking about

Rico Classified art by Jara

"It's not because he didn't hear you, or be able to speak, he's just not saying anything because he doesn't like your face."

"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

FelixNoble

• Supporter
  • Grand Mage
    • Felix Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2018, 07:22:29 AM »
I was very, very lonely at home, and had a very poor attention span, and loved pop culture, and eventually clicking everything on every page lead me here, like when the girl from Pan's Labyrinth crawls into the tree but instead of a buncha mud and a fat toad there's a bunch of Irish kids and talented people.

and it's nine weeks into Uni in a different state and I'm so hungry and lonely and I miss my friend and I've been in my room for like a week and I can like feel my muscles deteriorating from my body and if I could grow facial hair id have a hella stubble and I'll go get my life on track and have a shower in a Hot second when I REMEMBERED what was haunting me but in a good affectionate way.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)