Author Topic: Harry Potter and the Seven Books  (Read 7242 times)

Fervid Colt

• Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
Harry Potter and the Seven Books
« on: July 07, 2010, 04:22:44 PM »
Had to include this... anyone liked these?

I used to practice for when I got my acceptance letter, tying stuff to an imaginary owl's leg etc... oh, and I came up with the spell 'accio' long before J.K.

Skulduggery Skellington

• Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Harry Potter and the Seven Books
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 06:16:39 PM »
I'm all about Harry Potter and I have to saw my favorite character is Snape too then my favorite book was 7 cause thats where all the good stuff is ;)
"Be to do. Not: Be to be done to. Seize the moment. Act, don't react. Catch the wave, shoot the curl, skeg it, nail it, don't be nailed, exist to live, never exist to exist. Existance is an entrance, not an exit. To be or not to be is not the question." - Your Heart Belongs To Me, Dean Koontz

Naomi Wiflath

• Rookie Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 07:07:38 PM »
Ahh i used to be quite into Harry potter. Sadly, all the books past 4 were a dissapointment to me. :(

ExtraterrestrialGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 09:05:16 PM »
I'm not really fond of Harry Potter because it's too popular and people I dislike like it but I've seen all the movies and read the fifth book.

Skulduggery Skellington

• Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 01:46:32 AM »
Well lots of people like it and I'm sure someone you know does like but I found book 6 incredibley boring but thats my opinion. they made up for it in 7 :3
I hated it when ALL of my favorite characters died.
"Be to do. Not: Be to be done to. Seize the moment. Act, don't react. Catch the wave, shoot the curl, skeg it, nail it, don't be nailed, exist to live, never exist to exist. Existance is an entrance, not an exit. To be or not to be is not the question." - Your Heart Belongs To Me, Dean Koontz

Fervid Colt

• Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 11:12:43 AM »
Book seven was good... I theenk. I read it in about six hours and I can't remember a thing about it, ha ha. Ooh but I remember a few people who died in that book. Poor old ***** (asterisked for people who haven't read it yet.)

Naomi Wiflath

• Rookie Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 09:57:39 PM »
Its interesting how you can tell the writing in the last chapter is so different compared to the rest of the last book. She said she had it written long before she wrote the rest of the books :D

ExtraterrestrialGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 10:35:30 PM »
I read the last chapter of the last book so I don't know who dies.

Captain Ivy Blake

• Lurker
  • Master Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 10:52:55 PM »
erm well i didnt read them SAG >< seen the movies though ><
Oh yea, here's a laptop, make a quick comic.

Done? WTF ARE YOU DOING WATCHING THAT? WELL, IMMA GONNA KILL YOU NOW

Skulduggery Skellington

• Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 01:23:53 AM »
The movies are alright though the miss of ton of stuff. (HELENA THE BEST BELLETRIX IN THE WORLD!!)

Spark of Insanity

• Lurker
  • Mage
    • Roberto Insanity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 11:44:29 AM »
i love the harry potter series i've read it so many times my copys of the books are worn out

Skulduggery Skellington

• Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 05:59:03 PM »
Wow thats alot :D I like Harry Potter but I'm only able to read them once. I'm almost considering on reading them again.

Lexus Storm

• Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 11:37:02 PM »
omg the amount of times i try to read these serious and i just CANT they dont hold my interest long enough  :-\

Skulduggery Skellington

• Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 01:01:35 AM »
The beginings of all of them are pretty boring then they get interesting again

ExtraterrestrialGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 08:02:55 PM »
But the begining is the most important part so it should keep the reader engaged otherwise they'll just put it down.