Author Topic: Henry Franklin  (Read 905 times)

Porkins

• Legendary Mage
    • Alan
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Blog
Henry Franklin
« on: January 19, 2013, 11:43:37 AM »
- Given Name: Henry Franklin.
- Pronunciation of the Name: Hen-ree Frank-lin
- Character Job: Doesn't have one but is a Quester at Camp Half-Blood.

- Character Personality: Henry is a strong, confident person, quite upbeat. He tries to make friends with everyone, and is always trying to be nice. Being a son of Hephaestus, Henry is always fidgeting and thinking of gadgets he could make. However he does have a dark side. Henry has a unique gift which means he can create fire and withstand it. People sometimes thinks he is a freak because of this so Henry can shut himself up when people mock him about his powers.
- Character Likes: Making gadgets, vehicles and other mechanics. Beaches, sweets, chocolate, comic books, sword fighting, joking and girls.
- Character Dislikes: Being mocked, his past, losing friends, death and heights.
- Mental Traits: Henry is a perfectionist. Henry would spend hours or so at a job if it would mean the end result would be perfect. Henry, being a Demi-God, has ADHD and Dyslexia.

- Race and Nationality: Demi-God, Greek/American.
- Parent: Hephaestus.
- Allies: Jack Frobisher and other Camp Half-Blood friends.
- Enemies: Titans, Monsters and any teacher he ever had.

- True Age: 16
- Character Birthday: 15th September 1996.

- Character Skin Colour/Ethnicity: A bit pale, which is ironic as he stays in great heat.
- Character Height: 5ft 9inch.
- Character Hair Colour: very dark black hair.
- Character Hair Length/ Style: Henry’s hair is short. The back stops before the end of his neck. His fringe is gelled up.
- Character Eye Colour: Is eyes are burning red, as if they’re on fire.
- Character Description: After all the training and classes Henry does at Camp, he is very fit (Which makes him wonder why no girl ever likes him). He has a scar over his right eye after a quest in Denver. He wears square, big rimmed “Nerd” glasses when he reads.
- Character Attire:  Henry wears a black t-shirt, a red jacket and dark blue jeans. He wears DC trainers as well. He wears the Camp Half-Blood necklace beads.

- Large Equipment: His sword (Explained below)
- Small Equipment: --
- Pocket Items: A few loose coins, iPod Touch, IPod Earphones.
- Ammunition: --
- Weaponry:His Greek Sword named Kopsimo Emvorash (English Name: Slash Dealer). Slash Dealer is a magical sword, which looks like a Joker card, but when flipped into the air, turns into a Celestial Bronze sword. The sides and tip have been covered  in solid Magma, a gift from his father.
- Magical Equipment/Artifacts: --
- Other: --

- Abilities: Henry is a Fire-User, which means he can set his body on fire. He can withstand any heat and shoot fire at people.
- Strengths: The Fire using.
- Weaknesses: Henry is self-conscious, so he doesn’t use it much.
- Training: He was gifted with it.

- Major Goal: Defeat all the Titans.
- Minor Goals: Work on his Archery
- Reasoning behind goal:
Major: It is his reason in life.
Minor: He is really, really bad at Archery.
- Motivation: His mother was killed by a monster.

- Bio: Because Henry is a Demi-God, he never saw his father, Hephaestus, the God of The Forge and Fire. His mother was an Engineer and could fix any vehicle. That talent drew Hephaestus to her. Henry lived with his mother in LA. Henry was a normal kid until he was eight years old. He was  in school and kid were mocking him because he only had one Parent. He got so angry, he punched one of the kids. But what he didn’t know was that his fist and caught fire, so he burned the kid’s face. Teachers were screaming and calling him the devil. So, Henry ran. He ran all the way home and into his mother’s arms. So They moved to Manhattan.
But the tragedy just caught up with Henry.
At the age of ten, Henry’s mother was murdered by a Cyclopes who was trying to find Henry while Henry was at school. When Henry got home, he found his mother dead and a Cyclopes standing over her. Once again, Henry ran. The Cyclopes couldn’t catch him. Henry ran all the way to Camp Half-Blood, where he found out who he really was, and he has lived there ever since.

- Additional Notes: --
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 08:38:02 PM by Porkins »

Nixion Strange

• Writer
  • Archmage
    • View Profile
Re: Henry Franklin
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 11:46:42 AM »

- Abilities: Taking after her mother, Poppy has power over earth. She is able to cause vegetation to grow and die, mostly offensive, such as vines sprouting out of the ground to attack someone. She also can cause small springs to appear, though this is an ability she is still working on at the moment. Right now, Poppy causes plant and vegetation to grow. She would look at a withering plant and a moment later, it would be fully regenerated. The charm on her bracelet gives her the drive to keep all living things breathing. With the other charm, she can channel her healing abilities more easier and allow the wounds to be clean and free from infection. She can also create poisons and antidotes with a variety of plant life.
- Strengths: Able to control vines and grow poisonous plants, which she can then make into poisons, if the need ever arises. She can heal wounds ranging from cuts to broken bones to strokes and others.
- Weaknesses: Is only a Demigod and would be easily defeated by an immortal. Her healing abilities are still being worked on.
- Training: Trial and error, really.

Uh...

Porkins

• Legendary Mage
    • Alan
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 11:54:44 AM »

- Abilities: Taking after her mother, Poppy has power over earth. She is able to cause vegetation to grow and die, mostly offensive, such as vines sprouting out of the ground to attack someone. She also can cause small springs to appear, though this is an ability she is still working on at the moment. Right now, Poppy causes plant and vegetation to grow. She would look at a withering plant and a moment later, it would be fully regenerated. The charm on her bracelet gives her the drive to keep all living things breathing. With the other charm, she can channel her healing abilities more easier and allow the wounds to be clean and free from infection. She can also create poisons and antidotes with a variety of plant life.
- Strengths: Able to control vines and grow poisonous plants, which she can then make into poisons, if the need ever arises. She can heal wounds ranging from cuts to broken bones to strokes and others.
- Weaknesses: Is only a Demigod and would be easily defeated by an immortal. Her healing abilities are still being worked on.
- Training: Trial and error, really.

Uh...
.....WTF? Two minutes there.

Fixed.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 12:04:17 PM by Porkins »

Andro

• Writer
  • Master Sorcerer
    • Legal Fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 12:04:53 PM »
The age makes him 16.
*casually falls in love with a face*

finger-lickin' dead

Quote from: ExtraterrestrialGuy
Andro is naturally cute

Porkins

• Legendary Mage
    • Alan
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 12:05:53 PM »

Andro

• Writer
  • Master Sorcerer
    • Legal Fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 12:18:44 PM »
I just realised I flubbed up that sentence. I meant his birthday. But you understood, so all's good.
*casually falls in love with a face*

finger-lickin' dead

Quote from: ExtraterrestrialGuy
Andro is naturally cute

Lady Adella Whitaker

• Roleplayer
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 03:40:44 PM »
I was wondering why I had a weird sense I'd seen the Bio skeleton before...

Nathan Archer

• Roleplayer
  • Grand Mage
    • Adriel Alucinor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 03:49:19 PM »
He wouldn't have a phone, assuming you've read the books you'd know that half-bloods don't use mobiles as that sends up a signal to all the nearby monsters, alerting them to their presence.
- Index - AMA -

Porkins

• Legendary Mage
    • Alan
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Blog
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 03:52:04 PM »
He wouldn't have a phone, assuming you've read the books you'd know that half-bloods don't use mobiles as that sends up a signal to all the nearby monsters, alerting them to their presence.
I forgot that...

FIXED.

Have a basic picture of Henry.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 08:21:02 PM by Porkins »

Porkins

• Legendary Mage
    • Alan
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Blog
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 08:38:26 PM »
bite your tounge of course im using Henry