Author Topic: The Official "Post Your Extended Signature" Thread!  (Read 1970 times)

Dregran Entropy

• Administrator
  • Ancient
    • Dregran Entropy
    • View Profile
The Official "Post Your Extended Signature" Thread!
« on: July 07, 2013, 10:40:02 AM »
Got any images that are too big (but not oversized...) for your signature? Want to put in an essay? Well, here you can, with what you call your "extended signature".

I'll go first. Hopefully my example makes sense. Also, to link to your pretty and marvelous extended signature, click on the words "Re: The Official "Post Your Extended Signature" Thread!" above your post, and then use the URL in the address bar at the top as a link in your normal signature. Awesome, right?!

"Hey, listen you! If that Volkner tries to sell you on Electric-type Pokémon, ignore him! You have to go with Fire-type Pokémon. It's the way of the future!"

"Let's say I'm in a battle, OK? What if I didn't use my Poké Balls? Instead, I can have my guys come in and out of my Afro to battle. That'd bewilder the other guy, huh? Wouldn't that be hilarious?"

"My relationship to Flint? There's no love lost, that's for sure."

"When I got my first Gym Badge, I used the move Thunderbolt. Ever since, I've stuck with the Electric type even as I got better. I do it because I don't want to ever forget how happy I was when I won. Incidentally, Flint's fascination with the Fire type is only from his name. Someone told him that a flint is what's used to spark a fire, and that was it."

"Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt."

"Whether or not you get to fight at full strength, whether or not luck smiles on you--none of that matters. Only results matter. And a loss is a loss."

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

"If somebody wins a battle, then, without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That's the way of battle. A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle."

"You see, cooking is the type of art that disappears as soon as it is completed. Pokémon battles are the same. Even memories of sweet victory soon fade after the battle ends. To devote yourself entirely to such a life, made up of fleeting experiences--that is truly artful."

"Yes, I see it now. This is a path with no end. To seek to be the absolute best is an absurd goal. Yet, as long as I am alive, I shall strive onward to seek the ultimate cuisine... and the strongest opponents in battle!"

"Our Pokémon battle was like food for my soul."

Global Mod: November 2014
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:42:31 AM by Dregran Entropy »
It doesn't matter where we go, there's always someone that doesn't agree with us.

Skulduggery Forums Rules
Character Profile Rules | Character Index
Ask Me Anything

ExtraterrestrialGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
Re: The Official "Post Your Extended Signature" Thread!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 01:22:24 PM »
Good idea.

Andro

• Writer
  • Master Sorcerer
    • Episcopalian Ferret
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 12:59:29 PM »
Not finished yet:

Here's my Youtube Channel
Here's my Tumblr
Here's my Twitter
Here's my Diary
Here's my AMA
Here's my Character Index
Check out my poems here and here
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:03:43 PM by Andro »
*casually falls in love with a face*

~I'm too scared, and he's too straight~

finger-lickin' dead

Quote from: ExtraterrestrialGuy
Andro is naturally cute

TheCaptainSargey

• Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 01:01:40 PM »
<WIP>

Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent, Commander of the Omniscient, and Dark Lord of Overbearing Titles.

WALLS OF WINTER/FIELDS OF SUMMER:

28. The correct response to being reprimanded by a superior is never, under any circumstances, “Terribly sorry boss. By the way, did you know that the Sparrow flies south for winter?”

By the gods, the pillow was hard.
No. It was a rock.

The True King of Westeros.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:53:07 AM by TheCaptainSargey »
Advocado toast is ruining the economy

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 07:02:46 AM »
Yo! I'm up for extending my signature!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the banner ")

*And then sees no one online*

*still no one*
Then all of a sudden! A guest arrives!

Guest is like:

And I'm like:

My Character Index

Joking about it is the only way of opening my mouth without screaming - Hawkeye Peirce

"Trust me, I'm The Dockster."

Quote from: Ditzy
Get into the TARDIS with me, Murdock!

Quote from: Lord_Obsidious
Hawkeye Murdock is, like her namesakes, known for her firm grasp on reality and logic.

Do as Docky says. Get to it. Now.
MsMadMurdock is a ball of hyperactive, crazy fun

i will smash a potato with a sledge hammer one day
Right after you said this I went to work and we did this.

(10/10)

... I guess, my intelligence and creative skills.

Your creativeness never ceases to blow me away.

Not to mention your fantastic ability to tell stories.

:3  Thankies

« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 07:53:00 AM by MsMadMurdock »
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

*i've got a question for you; do you think that even the worst person can change?
*heh...
*here's a better question for you

*D O  Y O U  W A N T  T O  H A V E  A  B A D  T I M E ?

Captain Phill Jupitus

• Roleplayer
  • Grand Mage
    • Snerg
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 08:33:44 PM »
EXTENDED SIGNATURE

"My name is Sue! How do you do? NOW YOU GONNA DIE!" - A Man named Sue.

This isn't a democracy. Democracy isn't what these forums need, hell, it isn't even what they want. People have been trying to make the internet a democracy for a decade, and it hasn't worked 1 time!
This forum doesn't even have the most basic building blocks to support a democracy! Little things like, someone should be allowed to choose between Fishead or Kiiyaunpleasant excremente. Someone should be allowed to dislike Valduggery. Like a user should be able to disagree with the moderators!!! What, you think you can just march into an internet forum based on some Tumblrite, fundamentalist belief, drop a few logic bombs, embarrass an opinionated a-hole and start a democracy?!

Gimme a break.

People don't want freedom. They want boundaries, rules. You give them that.... and they'll follow.
*opens file that reads "Union of Writers and Geeks wins in landslide election!"*
And that's where I come in.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8

6am, made it all night. I'm not tired..

(click to show/hide)

;D  Love the facial!

I DON'T CARE IF YOUR PUN WAS INTENDED.

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of angels look basically the same as the wings of demons, except the wings of demons are usually better groomed.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:48:09 PM by Captain Phill Jupitus »

Gideon

• Grand Mage
    • The Monster of the East
    • View Profile
Re: The Official "Post Your Extended Signature" Thread! WIP AS llama
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 06:08:46 PM »
Hm, I think I'm down for this.

This place was made on you, tell me baby, what's your story? Where you come from and where you wanna go this time?
Tell me lover, are you lonely?
The thing we need is never that hard to find.
I'm giving up on the innocence you left behind.

I'm just a fool baby, playing the Mr. Cool baby, rollin' round like I got nothin' much to lose baby.
But I know you,
And you know me,
And I know you can see, so help me find my way back to you.
Back to you.

Jara

• Supporter
  • Apprentice Mage
    • Ego Listless
    • View Profile
    • professional sinning
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 05:21:13 PM »
"But she was already pouring him a brimming glass of spiders."

Ask me Anything

View and request my Art
Read my Writing
View my Character Index
Visit my Blog

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:56:36 AM by Jara »
"Soldier: 76 reporting for booty."

Art | Character IndexTumblrExtended Sig

MissMacabre

• Lurker
  • Mortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 06:50:09 PM »

i love not being able to use external links

Follow me on Twitter: @AlienWithABox
I make fandom-related video edits on Instagram: @utter_omnishambles
I have a blog that I use for my social media degree, amongst other things: utteromnishambles.wordpress.com
I upload my art on deviantART sometimes: AlienWithABox

---

It would also make fighting even more interesting, if her knickers just unravelled themselves into shadow weapons (and left her temporarily without underwear).

... imagine Val fighting alongside Skul and Skul smirking when he sees the shadows, knowing what that means.
Either that, or she uses them like other people do, just motions with the object to direct the shadows.
By flailing them around in her hand or just moving her body...

If anything could make a skull smirk more, that would.

---

- The Twelfth Doctor

|Extended Signature|