Author Topic: Persephone Grace [steampunk rp]  (Read 243 times)

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
Persephone Grace [steampunk rp]
« on: June 07, 2013, 11:04:14 PM »
Name: Persephone Grace.
Physical appearance: Persephone is a rather tall woman, who is rather pixie-like and has long waist-length hair that falls in curls but is ordinarily pulled up into a messy bun. Persephone has long, slender fingers, a tan complexion (almost olive-toned) and dark amber eyes, her hair is a reddy-ginger colour and her nose is small, with pointed ears, chin and chubby-ish cheeks and full lips. She has a pear figure (surprise surprise, bigger hips, smaller chest).
Attire: A flow-y soft brown dress with speckles of green, white and gold across it, flowers and vines entwined into the fabric and a slit up the leg, with flat browny green shoes and a headscarf that usually rests across her shoulders and the back of her head, coloured the same as her dress and slightly see-through and sleeves that cut off at the elbow, becoming seethrough and clipping to her wrists mechanically, flaring out.
Personality: Persephone is rather quiet at most times but is likely to flare out with a sudden temper. Ordinarily, she is calm, collected, cynical and faithful. She is into dark magic, actions, etc, etc, and has a dark sense of humour.

Magic
Name: Terramancy.
Concept: Literally just Earth magic.
Abilities: Growing, shrinking Earth and vines, plants. She is a brilliant gardener and knows anything and everything to do with Earth.
  • [Ability 1] Growing (vines, flowers, Earth)
  • [Ability 2] Production, Photosynthesis, etc.
Items ----
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:08:53 PM by Charlotte »
Quote from: Ash | The Dictator
Hate me later. Save us now.

Manga

• Writer
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
    • If I Was a Cat
Re: Persephone Grace [steampunk rp]
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 11:21:48 PM »
Items (optional)