Author Topic: Giselle Sedate  (Read 555 times)

MsMusicSlave

• Lurker
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
Giselle Sedate
« on: July 04, 2013, 11:28:38 PM »
Name: Giselle Sedate
Physical appearance: Around 5 foot, long thick golden hair, large blue eyes, thick eyelashes, pale white, small hands/feet, lithe narrow figure, slim. Dainty and fragile looking.
Attire: A pale blue silk dress, with cream lace decoration, floor length, always with cream silk pointe shoes, and a dusky grey cloak, adjourned with large black swan feathers at the front.  When doing shows, she wears a white romantic ballet tutu, white pointe shoes. Always wears a headband made of intertwined black swan feathers.
Personality: Always plays the ditzy, young, innocent ballerina, but she is actually quite conniving and sly. Very secretive and untrusting, almost suspiciously so.

Magic
Name: Credulitas
Concept: The longer a person looks at her, the more they are drawn to her. Very, very little at first, minuscule, almost non excitant, but when the person looks her in the eyes, it escalates at a steady pace. After you break eye contact, after twice the amount of time you had spent looking at her, its generally diminished quite a bit, although the idea of her never turns bad. Can instantly hypnotise people on skin to skin contact, although, she must be very close to the other persons heart, which can prove challenging.
Abilities:
Can convince people to do things
Can hypnotise people

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • I got the horses in the back
    • View Profile
Re: Giselle Sedate
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 11:45:18 PM »
Heh, the magic fascinates me, reminds me kind of the blue goat people from Grimm. Another cool thing is that her magic kind of... works opposite of her personality. But that almost gives me a complaint because her main personality flaw is almost entirely countered by her magic. But other than that, quite good.
Why do you all make characters that would give Booker a field day?

MsMusicSlave

• Lurker
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 11:53:27 PM »
I don't quite understand what you are referring too...?

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 11:59:37 PM »
Her main personality flaw is the fact that she is untrusting and secretive, almost suspiciously so, yes? Now it may just be me but people tend to not trust people that are secretive. But if you are familiar with the Honey Trap, you can get around that.

MsMusicSlave

• Lurker
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 12:08:27 AM »
I'm sorry, I'm slightly out of it, care to elaborate?

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 12:16:09 AM »
Name: Giselle Sedate
Physical appearance: Around 5 foot, long thick golden hair, large blue eyes, thick eyelashes, pale white, small hands/feet, lithe narrow figure, slim. Dainty and fragile looking.
Attire: A pale blue silk dress, with cream lace decoration, floor length, always with cream silk pointe shoes, and a dusky grey cloak, adjourned with large black swan feathers at the front.  When doing shows, she wears a white romantic ballet tutu, white pointe shoes. Always wears a headband made of intertwined black swan feathers.
Personality: Always plays the ditzy, young, innocent ballerina, but she is actually quite conniving and sly. ------Very secretive and untrusting, almost suspiciously so. This is her flaw in her personality.

Magic
Name: Credulitas
Concept: The longer a person looks at her, the more they are drawn to her.<-- this is how she gets around that flaw.
Very, very little at first, minuscule, almost non excitant, but when the person looks her in the eyes, it escalates at a steady pace. After you break eye contact, after twice the amount of time you had spent looking at her, its generally diminished quite a bit, although the idea of her never turns bad. Can instantly hypnotise people on skin to skin contact, although, she must be very close to the other persons heart, which can prove challenging.
Abilities:
Can convince people to do things
Can hypnotise people

Tis' only a minor complaint. Don't get too worked up about it, the Magic is brilliant  and very creative, just a little more flawed personality is what I was thinking.

MsMusicSlave

• Lurker
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 01:02:37 AM »
Ohh, I think I get you now...

She's secretive about herself and her life, but will give out the front that she is not, by answering questions vaguely, or completely twisting them.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 01:04:34 AM »
Ahhh, thank you Music. (can I call you Music?)

MsMusicSlave

• Lurker
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 03:35:16 AM »
You can call me whatever you want to big boy....

But yeah, Music's grand XD

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 10:56:37 PM »
You can call me whatever you want to big boy....

But yeah, Music's grand XD
No comment.