Author Topic: If you were a necromancer what would you choose as your object?  (Read 14920 times)

Skullpony Pleasant

• Supporter
  • Grand Mage
    • Isaiah salvatore
    • View Profile
Re: If you were a necromancer what would you choose as your object?
« Reply #465 on: February 25, 2018, 06:15:16 AM »
a fishing rod the shadow can be line hook and sinker it be like awesome as llama could even use necromancy to make a zombie bait  fish that swims like real fish to trick larger fish
Please report if any rules are skirted or broken, Skullpony has abused our leniency long enough.

BlitheTrinket

• Writer
  • Rookie Mage
    • Blithe Trinket
    • View Profile
    • Join me on Reddit!
« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2018, 10:48:50 PM »
This is going to sound cringy, but I have a necklace that my boyfriend bought for me which I adore; so naturally I'd choose that. I'm always wearing it, it's not bulky or difficult to carry around and easily accessible. Cliché I guess, but I like it.

My boyfriend suggested he would choose an umbrella, which I thought was a pretty cool idea!
"I need a layer of fat to protect my six pack." - Saracen Rue, probably.

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 07, 2018, 12:13:36 AM »
Both really neat ideas!!   Just imagine, the umbrella being like the one they use on Kingsman; that'd be epic!

Myself, I think I'm still adamant on some type of hair pin //like one of my OCs//
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

*i've got a question for you; do you think that even the worst person can change?
*heh...
*here's a better question for you

*D O  Y O U  W A N T  T O  H A V E  A  B A D  T I M E ?