Author Topic: If you were a necromancer what would you choose as your object?  (Read 20342 times)

Skullpony Pleasant

• Supporter
  • Grand Mage
    • Isaiah salvatore
    • View Profile
Re: If you were a necromancer what would you choose as your object?
« Reply #465 on: February 25, 2018, 06:15:16 AM »
a fishing rod the shadow can be line hook and sinker it be like awesome as llama could even use necromancy to make a zombie bait  fish that swims like real fish to trick larger fish
Please report if any rules are skirted or broken, Skullpony has abused our leniency long enough.

BlitheTrinket

• Writer
  • Rookie Mage
    • Blithe Trinket
    • View Profile
    • Join me on Reddit!
« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2018, 10:48:50 PM »
This is going to sound cringy, but I have a necklace that my boyfriend bought for me which I adore; so naturally I'd choose that. I'm always wearing it, it's not bulky or difficult to carry around and easily accessible. Cliché I guess, but I like it.

My boyfriend suggested he would choose an umbrella, which I thought was a pretty cool idea!
"I need a layer of fat to protect my six pack." - Saracen Rue, probably.

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 07, 2018, 12:13:36 AM »
Both really neat ideas!!   Just imagine, the umbrella being like the one they use on Kingsman; that'd be epic!

Myself, I think I'm still adamant on some type of hair pin //like one of my OCs//
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Mathieu Finnick-Bane and Rico Classified art by Jara

"You're bold enough to assume as much."

MissMacabre

• Lurker
  • Mortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 19, 2018, 09:58:04 AM »
May sound boring but I've always gone with a ring. It's easy to conceal and I like the idea of waving my hand around to control the shadows.
If you get the right fit, it shouldn't fall off. I mean, my dad's wedding ring has stayed on his finger (barring the few times he's removed it for a minute) for twenty years.

- The Twelfth Doctor

|Extended Signature|

Icarus

• Writer
  • Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 22, 2019, 12:31:25 PM »
May sound boring but I've always gone with a ring. It's easy to conceal and I like the idea of waving my hand around to control the shadows.
If you get the right fit, it shouldn't fall off. I mean, my dad's wedding ring has stayed on his finger (barring the few times he's removed it for a minute) for twenty years.

I like this idea a lot, like why was Val constantly taking it off. However I feel a watch would be cool. Imagine shadow walking in a pose similar to the cover of back to the future 2. Would be dope.

Revenant Pray

• Mortal
    • Revenant Pray
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 01, 2019, 12:14:40 AM »
Id use an ocarina and instead of using necromancy to smack things, id use it to create sigils with my other hand and activate those. id also have a piano at homw with sigils carved into every key as defense

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2019, 08:36:11 AM »
Id use an ocarina and instead of using necromancy to smack things, id use it to create sigils with my other hand and activate those. id also have a piano at homw with sigils carved into every key as defense

Sounds an awful lot more like China's use of symbols than Necromancy tho (cool idea tho won't lie)
Quote from: Ash | The Dictator
Hate me later. Save us now.

The Wolf Demon

• Writer
  • Grand Mage
    • Athena von Wölfe
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 03, 2019, 02:07:00 AM »
Still sticking with a belt. Easy to hide (can look like an ordinary black belt plus easier to conceal under clothing), can for the most part always be with you (most people wear belts as part of their clothing), and in an area that is easily accessible (being that it's basically in hands reach).
Used to be German Werewolf.

Brynhild Nosferatu

• Writer
  • Sorcerer
    • Brynhild Nosferatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 09, 2019, 12:57:06 PM »
I think it would be quite fancy to use a genuine human skull, but that would only work if someone was a ccouch potato like me. :D I would probably pick a bracelet. I'm wearing one anyway and since it's already black no one would really notice.
Quote from: Derek Landy in Leipzig
We don't know much about the cleavers up to now. [...]maybe every cleaver is the reflection of a mage.... wait! That's actually a good idea!
Skeleton Interrupted