Author Topic: Lucifer Talto  (Read 556 times)

Aurum Silver

• Writer
  • Mage
    • View Profile
Lucifer Talto
« on: July 19, 2013, 08:52:15 PM »
Name and Occupation
- Given Name: Lucifer Talto.
- Pronunciation of the Name: Lu-ci-fur Tal-toe 
- Character Job: high school student.

Character Mentality
- Character Personality: He gets frustrated somewhat easily, but even when he loses his Unpleasant Excrement he's calm about it and that freaks people out. He is more concerned with his own affairs than with what others are doing, so he comes off as arrogant or cold sometimes. He tries to be understanding. He has mixed feelings about many things.
- Character Likes: picking locks, underground tunnels, setting things on fire, gems.
- Character Dislikes: poverty, heights,  getting expelled., people mocking his name.                                                                                                          - Mental Traits: Has ADHD and dyslexia.

Nationality and Allegiance
- Race and Nationality: Demigod, American.
- Allegiance: His own.                                                                                                                                          - Reasons for Allegiance: He doesn’t know about the Greek and Roman gods, and has only discovered his powers.

Relationships
- Allies: Doesn’t know about other demigods yet.
- Enemies: ^Up there.
- Mortal Parent: Emily Talto.
- Godly Parent: Pluto.
- Friends: (hmm…..I’ll add that in later.)
- Significant Other: Has a crush on Alethea Abelle.

Character Age
- Character Birthday: 23/01/1997

Character Appearance
- Character Skin Colour/Ethnicity: A bit tan.
- Character Height: six feet tall exactly.
- Character Weight: 78 kg.
- Character Hair Colour: Jet-black.                                                                                                                           - Character Hair Length/ Style:
(click to show/hide)
                                              - Character Eye Colour: green-blue eyes.
- Character Description: Tall, slender, but has a little bit of muscle.
- Character Attire: Isn’t too picky about his clothing, but tends to wear dark clothing. 

Habits and Mannerisms
- Character Voice: Smooth, hesitant, but can get angry.
- Speech Traits:-
- Languages: Knows Latin, English, a little bit of Greek, terrible at French.
- Habits: Addicted to caffeine.
- Mannerisms:-

Weapons, Equipment and Artifacts
- Large Equipment:-
- Small Equipment: Small objects he made from stone.
- Pocket Items: Gems and gold.
- Ammunition:-
- Weaponry: Has a Stygian Iron spatha that turns into a watch.                                                                - Magical Equipment/Artifacts: His spatha.
- Other: Owns a  Kawasaki Ninja 500R.

Magic and Abilities
- Magical Abilities: As a son of Pluto, he has the following abilities:
?   Geokinesis: He can find any underground caves, tunnels, trapdoors and change their shapes to suit his needs or destroy them.
?   He can also use this ability to sense and summon precious metals or materials, such as gold, silver and diamonds from the Earth.
?   Ferrokinesis: He can sense and summon precious metals from under the ground as well as manipulate them.

Goals, Motivation and History
- Major Goal: Meet his father.
- Minor Goals: Find out where his powers came from.                                                                                 - Reasoning behind goal: He’s always wanted to meet him, and he’s curious about how he got them.
- Motivation: His totally badass motorcycle.
- Bio: Lucifer was born in America in 1997, during a particularly cold winter. He and his mother lived in a small apartment, until his powers showed up at the age of three. She was in the kitchen, preparing his lunch, and walked into the living room to see him trying to fit a rather large diamond in his mouth. Knowing that it would attract attention from neighbors, she packed up everything they had in the apartment (which wasn't much), and they moved to a different state. They were rather rich as a result of his powers, and they lived comfortably, or at least until the first monster attack. He was walking home after school one day, and he was stopped by a rather large man who only had one eye. The man was stopped by another stranger, who seemed to be rather thin. It turned into a fight, and then Lucifer could have sworn that the thin man pulled out something shiny and white from his clothing, and stabbed the other man with it. He ran home when that happened, and since then, the man always seemed to be protecting him.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:22:29 PM by Aurum Silver »

Lady Adella Whitaker

• Roleplayer
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
Re: Lucifer Talto
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 08:57:51 PM »
Some grammar issues, some coding issues and I think you copied something from the Percy Jackson wiki? I haven't read the books yet so I don't know who Hazel is...

Aurum Silver

• Writer
  • Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 09:03:33 PM »
I can't find the coding issues.

Porkins

• Legendary Mage
    • Alan
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Blog
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 09:11:42 PM »
Some words are on the other side of the page.
Other than that he doesn't took bad. I await the bio :3

Aurum Silver

• Writer
  • Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 09:37:38 PM »
I can't see them. >.<

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 10:55:47 AM »
There does appear to be some coding issues, but when I quote and check the coding myself... It seems fine?
Quote from: Ash | The Dictator
Hate me later. Save us now.

Porkins

• Legendary Mage
    • Alan
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Blog
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 10:56:41 AM »
Well, we can get over it.

And he has a crush on Alethea! Awwwwww! :D

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 06:10:16 PM »
I tried to quote it and fix the coding issues, but was unable to. If you want, I can copy it into an entirely knew skeleton for you, Aurum? Otherwise, he's a great character!
Quote from: Ash | The Dictator
Hate me later. Save us now.

Aurum Silver

• Writer
  • Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 06:17:53 PM »
I tried to quote it and fix the coding issues, but was unable to. If you want, I can copy it into an entirely knew skeleton for you, Aurum? Otherwise, he's a great character!

That would be great, thanks.

I think the problem is me working on it in a Microsoft word document. Its happened before.