Author Topic: Lieutenant Carter Ayumu - Leader Of Fireteam Destiny [DECEASED]  (Read 532 times)

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
Faction & Division: UNSC, Spartan IV

Name: Carter Ayumu
Race: Human, Spartan
Height: 6' 9
Weight:140 pounds

Appearance:
(click to show/hide)
is the basic format of his armour. The only difference is he wears a standard ODST helmet with a pure silver tint.
Carter face has wavy dark brown hair and storm blue eyes, he speaks with a deep voice, similar to Thorn in Spartan Ops. Like all Spartan's, he is well built and incredibly tall.

Strengths: Marksman, agile, quick-thinking and strategic. He is also a excellent pilot.
Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat, melee weapons, driving and using turrets.

Biography:

Early years

Carter lived a normal life in New Phoenix, Earth up until he was 18 years old. He was caught in the middle of a covenant corvette attacking the city. His house was near the city central which was heavily attacked by the covenant. Whilst being evacuated there was only a limited number of people that could fit in the Pantheon, (The heavily armored council building of New Phoenix .) and only the children and the most important people were allowed in. Carter was separated from his parents and part of the last people to get into. Just as the doors began closing the corvette sent down a phantom which let out elites to attack the adults. He saw so many people dying he realized he could not just look on. He stole a guards M3A4 and started firing at the Elites. He was dragged in before long but Catherine Halsey (Who was there at the time.) saw potential in his marksmen skill and pure determination.

Spartan IV Testing & Indoctrination

Two months after the attack Carter was one of the very few potential Spartan IV's that were kidnapped. There was no need for him to be asked because Halsey was certain he would say no.
After being kidnapped. Several psychologists mentally indoctrinated him into becoming a Spartan IV, he still was himself but he now was determined to a avenge his parents death. His drive and determination helped him pass his tests and he became a member of Fire-team Hydrogen.

The Battle Of Sydney III

Carter's first major mission was to participate in the Battle of Sydney III in the City Bathurst. He and his team managed to take down a series of Phantoms and evacuate the patients inside the hospital the phantoms where attacking. One of the patients included Lyla, a Spartan IV who had been in cyro-sleep. After that they kept in touch. Afterwards Carter was promoted to Cpl.

The last Corvette

Carter's last mission with Hydrogen was during a Naval battle between UNSC Centaur, UNSC Savannah, UNSC Troy and five unidentified SDV-Class heavy corvettes. Carter and his fire team dropped onto a unique Corvette that seemed to have a laser weapon three times as strong as a Spartan Laser. It couldn't destroy a frigates armouring but if hitting the right spot could decimate a frigate core. Turning off of shields and possibly blowing up the frigate. The mission aim was too either destroy or capture the weapon. However after reaching the beam and dispatching the crew. A lone Zealot decided to sacrifice himself to avenge his crew. He turned the laser on the core and blew it up. Half of corvette blew up. It instantly killed all of the Spartans in his fire team and shot Carter out of Orbit. He turned on his gravitational help before losing consciousness and falling through space. A pelican picked him up and he was put into a cryogenic sleep for a year whilst they augmented him and healed him back.

Fire-team Destiny

Leaving cyro-sleep Carter was a Spartan IV with a vengenace . He was at the time a Warrant Officer. He returned to the field as the 2iC of fire-team Destiny.

New Alexandria

During the fall of Reach, Carter and Destiny tried to take back New Alexandria. When the mission failed and the team attempted to evacuate. The leader of the team; Lieutenant Pleasant was shot in the back and paralysed. Just as the elites were upon her carter came back from the Pelican and killed three of the elites before carrying her to safety. He received a medal of Valour and the promotion to captain. He also became the outright leader of Destiny.

NPCs:
Sgt. Chevron: A Spartan IV  muscle man who is the brunt of the team's protection. Born and raised on Reach he is 320 pounds and 6'2. However he is intelligent and very caring to people. however he will be incredibly violent with Covenant. He wears full green HAZOP armour apart from his helmet, which is an ODST class. 
                                                                                                                                                                  Lt. Pleasant: The only Spartan III on the squad. She owes her life to Carter and even though she is paralysed from the waist down (after being shot in New Alexandria) she works from UNSC Centaur as the mission controller.

CpL. Kay: is a new addition to the squad. However not a Spartan. Standing at 6' 4 140 pounds he a hell of a good ODST. His armour is standard ODST with a red skull painted on the side of his helmet. Since doing this his squad calls him Skull. He is excellent stealth solider and sniper. And generally is either sniping from a falcon or sneaking behind and assassinating enemies.

Mordecai: Carter's AI, she improves his close combat skill and marksmanship. She is the colour yellow and looks the same as Cortana.

USS Centaur: A Charon class light frigate that is the base of operations for Fire-team. Dawn. Because of their status their cruiser is constantly where they are. joining in the battle in space or dropping off troops, USS centaur is only allowed to be out of the 500 kilometres radius.

RP Sample: Carter jammed his last clip of ammo for his M3A4 ran out of cover. He dodged the needles bullets and hid behind the sandbags. He chucked out a flash bang over the top of his and took his chance. He stood up and shot the 6 grunts when they were blinded. He was just about to go for the Zealot when his bullet counter read zero. The Zealot regained his senses. "Oh hell." Carter said and jumped away just before the sticky grenade hit him. However it was close enough to cause some damage and Carter flew into the next group of sandbags. Next to him he saw a magnum and checked it's ammo. It read 20. If he was right. He could use the 20 as one big power shot to take down it's shield's and punch it to death. As the elite approached. Carter quietly grabbed the gun and held the trigger. Instantly it started to burn. He held on as long as he could before it was unbearable and fired it at the Zealot. It took its shields down and Carter started punching it. But he was wrong. It still had it's shields at a minimum and punching wasn't going to help. It raised Carter off the ground and took out a plasma pistol. Carter tried wriggling around but the Zealot was too strong. Suddenly the zealot froze and fell to the ground. Behind him was a lone Spartan with a sniper in his hand. He had headshot the Zealot. Carter ran up to him. "You saved my life, who are you?" The Spartan removed his helmet. "It's Michael Heller."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 11:58:58 PM by Parzival »
Good lord I had terrible music taste when I was 13.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • I got the horses in the back
    • View Profile
Re: Carter Ayumu (Awaiting Rank)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 02:16:37 AM »
Hello, Comments will be in red.

Faction & Division: UNSC, Orbital Shock Drop Trooper

Name: Carter Ayumu
Race: Human
Height: 6' 2
Weight: 140 pounds He's wee, if he was born on Reach he would weigh closer to 300 Lbs.

Appearance: Spoiler show

Strengths: Marksman, agile, quick-thinking and strategic. He is also a excellent pilot.
Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat, melee weapons, driving and using turrets.

Biography:
Carter was born at New Alexandria, Reach and was always the pinnacle of humanity. He was strong,fast and a genius. However his mind was fragile thing and he suffered depression throughout his childhood. When he registered for Spartan Testing. He aced every test. However Dr Halsey deemed his mind too weak too undergo Spartan procedures and he forced to go home to his parents.(At only 25 he wouldn't even have been born when Catherine Halsey was making the SPARTAN II's.) Who were on the brink of divorce. Two weeks after his Mum left. New Alexandria was attacked during a winter contingency and Carter was taken away from his Dad (a marine) on board a Falcon on the hospital helipad. When the marines cleared the helipad. His Dad tried to evacuate. But a covenant corvette shout his falcon down. After seeing his Dad die. Carter vowed on his small heart that he would avenge his Dad. He grew up the rest of his childhood aiming for a zen mentality. He trained himself to physical and mental perfection and at 16 he trailed for the ODST Division of UNSC. He aced his class and was made part of Fire-team Storm. Which he served in for three years before being reinstated to the USS Savannah. He served the airforce for another year before join Fire-team Midnight. A mix of Spartan's and ODST's.

NPCs: Sgt Pete, Pvt John and Cpl Pip Not enough info here, how big are they? What do they do in the squad? Are they male or female? Where the hell is Savannah?

RP Sample: Carter through a grenade before ducking back behind his cover. He felt a small rumble and looked up to see a covenant squad in tatters. "Savannah, the area's clear, i'm heading into the spire." he head into the transporter which flew him up at an enormous speed. He jumped out of the transporter and heard the roar of three zealots. He ran into the corridor and wasted several grunts with his last rifle clip. he grabbed out his pistol and moved into the control panel room. And shot one of the zealots in the back and smashed the seconds face in. He looked around the final Zealot. He turned around and ran down the corridor. Suddenly and energy sword with accompanying zealot burst out and attempted to stab Carter. He ducked underneath the sword and aimed his pistol. He aimed a shot at his noggin and almost in slow motion killed the elite. WOAH. Hold the phone there buddy. Sangheili Zealots are NOT that easily killed. I doubt Ayumu's entire squad could take on 3 Zealots. Ultras. He could have killed three Ultras, or Majors, that easily. But not Zealots. He would have been WASTED, at close range by those two, sure he may have gotten the drop on the first one, that I'll let slide, but the other two would have not gone down so easily. A zealot's energy shields can take 3 magazines from a pistol before they go down. And don't forget, the averge Sangheili is 8' 6", punching one on the face isn't easy, especially because they are so much stronger than humans.

He moved back into the control room. He had twenty seconds before Savannah blew the spire to bits. He hacked the control panel. 10. The shield came down and he ran the plasma balcony. 5. The falcon was waiting for him. It had started to move away. 4, 3 ,2 ,1. Carter jumped and just missed. Only to be saved y the big hands of Sgt. Pete. Pete lifted him into the falcon and they flew just far enough away to not be damaged by Savannah huge beam. The spire exploded a firework of light.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:20:15 AM by Gideon »

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 06:53:54 PM »
You don't register for SPARTAN testing. If ONI thinks your good enough they abduct you and replace your body with a clone. Nobody knows about how the SPARTANS were made outside of ONI Section III.

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 08:03:09 PM »
Remember in the very end of reach, it only took 3 zealots to kill noble 6 , and he was a spartan

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Cpt. Carter Ayumu
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 06:56:19 PM »
Give some more detail about the Savannah, what class of ship is it? Who is the CO?
A ship would be SUPER useful to move Flint's and your SPARTAN'S around.
OHHHH your making him an SIV.
They weren't kidnapped, only the SPARTAN II's and III's were. The IV's are willing adult volunteers.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 07:57:04 PM by Gideon »

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 08:39:23 PM »
I know. But since he has determination AND the UNSC are the reason his parents got killed he one of the very few that got kidnapped.
NO ITS NOT CANON BUT IT WORKS WITH MY STORYLINE.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 08:43:26 PM »
*shrugs*
Okay, I'll live with that.
Assign him his own Fireteam and we'll be golden.

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 09:04:27 PM »
I'll work on the fire team now .
My bio's finished though.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 09:09:32 PM »
Good, one thing though. The Savannah would'nt have a beam weapon of any kind, it isn't the Pillar of Autumn.

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
Re: Captain. Carter Ayumu
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 09:23:45 PM »
Hmmm. I though savannah was the ship at took the spire down.

Oh and my squad is done and pretty proud of myself.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Carter Ayumu
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »
Hokee Dokee.
Approved.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Lieutenant Carter Ayumu - Leader Of Fireteam Destiny
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 04:45:35 AM »
What do you mean by "more advanced SPARTAN IV?"
No SPARTAN IV is really any more powerful than the other. They all received the same training.
I'm also assuming that by Chevron Class you mean Charon Class.
There is no such class of Frigate as Chevron.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:47:04 AM by Gideon »