Author Topic: Halo Roleplay  (Read 1899 times)

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
Re: Halo Roleplay
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2014, 09:45:09 PM »
"We got a medium sized squad, nothing Cobalt can't handle !", he said, coming out of cover. He started to fire his battle rifle , picking off the grunts and jackals. David was doing the same with his sniper, and Neil fired his sticky detonator. The Brute charged them , firing his brute shot. It came between the two buildings near them, and Jax shot gunned him, shattering the brutes armor . Jax grabbed the brute and slammed him against the wall. He crushed its face with its fist. Seeing the bigger covie die caused some grunts to flee, but some stood their ground, along with the jackals.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:01:41 PM by Flint Deadshot »

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • I got the horses in the back
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2014, 11:24:28 PM »
Roy ran and jumped, sailing over Jax and rolling up on the other side. Almost instantly two Jackals rushed him, plasma pistols set to sent overcharged bolts into his armor, he smiled. His cleaver was out and he was rushing them. He ducked low, weaving between them and swinging his cleaver, the left leg of the Jackal on the right separated cleanly and sent the jackal to the ground in a screaming and bloody. Roy's robotic arm darted out and grasped the other Jackal's neck, breaking it cleanly with a few lovely cracks. He darted forward again, his shotgun swinging in a deadly arc.
The hardened steel barrel cracked into the face of a grunt, sending it spinning away into the dirt, as it kept going 001 fired, sending another two grunts to meet their gods. He quickly dived back behind cover as needles peppered the ground in front of him. "A little help here!"

Silas and Dani lept from out behind cover, their matching MA5 assault rifles spitting bullets at every covenant soldier in site, the ran up to Carter, "We need to get to Midnight. Something's goin' down over there."

Courtney and Leon had successfully cleared the roofs, and Courtney was moving to the top floor to get a look at what was above them. Courtney slung her SRS99 onto her back and quickly climbed up to the top floor.
She did not like what she saw.
OVer the tops of the trees she could see a massive threat. Striding over the trees was a massive walker, twice the size of a normal Scarab, and it was coming for them.
"GUYS, WE'VE GOT A PREOBLEM."   

Final Nexus

• Roleplayer
  • Rookie Mage
    • Il Dottre di la Peste
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2014, 11:43:27 PM »
Thoros reeled, the shout that came from the Sangheili to his left wasn’t what his ears needed right then. He put his left hand to where his left ear would be, it wouldn’t help of course but it  made him feel slightly reassured. ”Really, I don’t need someone yelling at me I need to get…” He said as he turned his head, he stopped short of finishing. Now standing in front of him was the 10 foot tall behemoth of a Sangheili, R’ha ‘Katolai.
unpleasant excrement.
Straxx meanwhile was having the time of his life. Being stealthy was fun… to an extent but it really got boring because being stealthy did not go along with blowing stuff up. So he was having fun running around jumping around and things went boom. His fun was cut short after he saw a UNSC soldier rise out of a Grizzly armed with a Spartan laser ”Talk about overkill… Where the hell did he get that thing anyway?”. The Unggoy jumped onto the nearest of the green tanks. The soldier (not being overly smart yet somehow can operate a Grizzly) thought it would be a phenomenal idea that would get him promoted if he shot this Unggoy with this Spartan laser while it stood on another Grizzly. So he pulled the trigger. Meanwhile the men in the tank are wondering just what the heck going on above them is so one of them opened the hatch and looked out. What he saw made him pee himself. The Unggoy had just jumped off the roof and the laser ripped through the tank blowing it to smithereens.
Straxx had left the Spartan Laser wielding soldier with a gift, a plasma grenade seared across his face. That tank was also blown sky high. Straxx in his glee was rewarded with a bullet through his left hand. He whipped his head around seeing a soldier wielding a Glock 240. Straxx then decided that it would be in his best interest if he and his team left. As he turned to yell to Thoros he saw R’ha.
”Or not.” Straxx thought with excitement.
The realization that one is dying is far more terrifying than death itself

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2014, 11:59:38 PM »
Skylar joined her snipers.
"Courtney what's the.... Oh unpleasant excrement", she said , looking up at the walker. It was huge , and she wasn't used to taking them down, though she knew how to do it . Still, they couldn't do it alone . She contacted Silas.
"Sir, we might need some back up".

Jax patted Roy on the back.
"you've got moves brother," he smiled. Jax ran ahead, in search of more Covies to kill

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 11:09:47 AM »
Carter and Michael had managed to hold off the covvies for the time being but there was no side change any way. Kay had been helpful in the keeping the big gun's off them but otherwise the mission was not going successful. Mordecai had saved his life a few time and gave him update's through Ares, Silas' AI, but otherwise he wasn't sure how the others were going. Michael patted his shoulder "Look up." Carter looked up and groaned as a phantom came into the clearing. However, it didn't seem to be dropping anything. It circled round raised it's altitude a bit and Carter realized what it was doing. "Get that falcon out of there!" but it was too late. The phantom fired a round of shot's at the falcon's propellers and blew them out. He saw Kay try to jump out and he landed just near where the falcon fell. It exploded and propelled into the covenant. "unpleasant excrement!" Kay yelled and Carter ran in.

((Sorry Gideon I know you control the covvies but I REALLY wanted to do that))
Good lord I had terrible music taste when I was 13.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • I got the horses in the back
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014, 05:42:33 PM »
((lol it's cool Parz. If you wanna blow up your own stuff.))

"I aim to please." Roy said with a smirk as he ran forwards again, blitzing out from behind cover at ludicrous speed. He stopped and fired his shotgun three times, the eight-gauge shells tearing through the Unggoy battle harnesses and tearing the flesh from their bones. Silas ground to a halt as he looked around, the Kig-Yar were moving back.
Why would they do that?" Roy thought to himself, then he saw them. The roar of engines came first, then the distinctive clink of Chopper blades, and the thrum of Prowler tracks.
A Brute Pack.

Cerberus gunned the Chopper, prompting all of the other Jiralhanae to do the same. This was a combined force, two captains led by a chieftain, a massive force, an entire Clan of brutes, no measly little pack.
"Time to die demons." 

Silas looked behind him as the Falcon exploded, "unpleasant excrement!" he screamed and booked it to where Kay was laying, llama, there goes our exfil."
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:44:13 PM by Gideon »

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2014, 07:51:52 PM »
"Oh , I've been waiting for you individuals of illegitimate birth to show up!", he whooped, firing at the choppers with his pistol. Iota appeared by Hellers side.
"Heller",
"Talk to me I", he replied.
"If Jax continues to act in this manner , there is a 95.4 chance he will die a painful death", Iota said in his intellectual voice.
"Got it thanks , I", he said. Then he looked to his friend."Jax stop that additional appendageing around!", he shouted. Jax immediately fell into line with his squad. David began to fire rounds at the chopper drivers, as did Micheal . Neil began to place detonators in tactical areas. Jax fired with his pistol , waiting for when his enemies got close enough to get obliterated by his shotgun

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014, 09:34:27 PM »
Carter started shooting a path to get Kay, but there were too many brutes! However, he pushed through and was just about to get a hold on him when a brute tackled him. Carter punched the brutes face and tried to get it off but it was to strong. He could see a covenant banshee being landed and Kay throwed in the back, he wasn't dead, but he was badly injured. The phantom flew the towards the walker. Carter finally punched the brute off and on his feet. He grabbed his battle rifle, "All right, let's fishing do this."
Good lord I had terrible music taste when I was 13.