Author Topic: Cain-177  (Read 772 times)

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
Cain-177
« on: July 28, 2014, 07:18:00 AM »
"These one's are different, I see a passion in their eye's brighter then anyone else here."
- CPO Mendez in regards to Royal Team

Faction & Division: UNSC Special Warfare & Office of Naval Intelligence

Name: Cain [REDACTED] 177/ Royal-One-Actual
Race: Human, Inner Colonies
Height: Unarmored 6' 8
Weight: 130kg

Appearance:

Cain is fast even by Spartan III standards and has an agile & slim figure with a figure similar to one's of a Olympic sprinter (Not considering the mutations and argumentation he received). He has hair three shades, a fair blonde, light brown and deep brown. He has it a few centimetre's longer then regulation length. His eye's are a deep blue and ear's are fairly small.

MJOLNIR: Cain wears jet black & grey Mark IV MJOLNIR armour, he wears a Operator helmet with silver tint. An Assault chest-piece and a Tactical/SOFT CASE utility with extra grenades and flares. He wears a EVA right shoulder piece and a AA left shoulder piece. He has AA knee guards and a TAC-PAD on his right arm, he is left handed.

Strengths: Cain is a great marksmen & like his whole squad is a excellent RECON & STEALTH Spartan. He also is good pilot & passed his falcon flight training with a A+ and permission to override control of any aerodynamic vehicle. from anyone below the rank of Lieutenant Commander .
Weaknesses: Cain is of course strong, but by Spartan standards he is fairly weak. Accordingly, he is not the best hand-to-hand & close combat fighter. He also doesn't like & can't use large firearm's well (excluding turret's & MAC cannon's)

Biography:

Early Life & The Spartan Three Program

Cain was born on Harvest in 2524 & survived the glassing of the first battle of Harvest, escaping on the exact same ship that Shane (Alpha Company Spartan III) had, he was sent to an orphanage & volunteered for the Alpha Company Spartan III program at the age of seven. He was sent to Camp Currahee & after two years of training was pulled out the regular Spartan III training to be trained on the fair side of Onyx along with two other member's of his future Royal team (Madi & Max) & three members of the future Noble team. He did advanced training & four years later became a Headhunter Spartan III, he and the rest of the hunters were given superior MJOLNIR other then SPI. This all took place before Operation: PROMETHEUS.

Headhunting

After becoming Spartan III's the headhunters from the future Noble & Royal, they did evacuation & rescue missions until Beta Company & there headhunters came around prior to Operation:TORPEDO. Soon  Noble Team & Royal Team were conscripted.
Although they looked like Spartan II's, Royal was to be kept in the shadows & used for stealth missions generally.

Fall Of Reach

In 2552, Royal Team was a key role in the UNSC attempts to save Reach from glassing before it ultimately fell.
They were on three mission's during the fall, one was to evacuate & take back the Manassas Spaceport as Covenant forces attempted to overtake the port & use it as a secure troop drop-off point. (Operation: SKULDUGGERY) the evacuation was successful but following the arrival of a Covenant destroyer, it was deemed impossible by ONI to retake the spaceport.

Their second mission was to take down several spire's. This mission was a complete success.

Their final mission was to take down a Covenant Reverence Class Cruiser Lost Soul that was the hidden command centre of the Sanghelli stealth unit.
If successful in taking down the Cruiser it was possible that the city of Manassas would be safe from further glassing. Operation: LIGHTNING was in effect at the same time as Operation: UPPERCUT.
The mission was going smoothly when as they reached the dock they found upgraded camouflage systems being used by the covenant. The team was attack from behind & West-089 was stabbed with an energy sword. They others moved to cover and tried to defeat the elite's but they were to strong & we'll hidden. However, this mission was vital & could save Reach. Samuel-393 volunteered to sacrifice himself & let the others evacuate. He opened the airlock as they were standing & held onto a pole as they fell out to Reach. The last thing Cain remembered seeing was the ship blow up spectacularly, and then the fleet of covenant arrive.

Back from the dead

After falling onto Reach, Manassas was in the process of being glassed. UNSC gave Cain the mission to reunite with the remainder of his squad at the ONI building & wait for further orders. The mission was successful, but Manassas was already lost, Royal team was given a 90% mission of buying time for the Modify battery, a prototype bomb that would wipe the city & the covenant fleet out. The team was to buy enough for civilian's to escape before the bomb went off. They were dropped into the civilian port & allowed a lot of civilians to at least get onto ship's and attempt to get out of the city.

After the civilians were evacuated, they received a message telling them that covenant had destroyed the frigate Sahara which  the activator of the Modify battery was on, and that the only other way to set it off was to do it at the bomb itself, Royal team volunteered to stay behind & activate the bomb. They took one of the falcon's across the city to the bomb. They had 5 minutes before the covenant completely overran that area.
After activating the bomb they had a five minute time to wait for the bomb to activate, however, it was possibly for the covenant to disarm the bomb. Alex-097 told them he would wait for the bomb to activate, he had already lost his best friends (West & Samuel).
Together, Cain-177, Madi-L587, Max-887 & Lachlan-419 escaped Manassas & managed to get away far enough to not be hit with the full impact of the bomb. They landed on the very outskirts of the city & watched it disappear along with their friends.

Note: After the Fall Of Reach many replacement test's were undergone & are still going on. Replacing is expected to happen early 2555

NPCs:
(click to show/hide)

Affiliations:

Noble Team- Confirmed KIA in Fall Of Reach
West-089 - Confirmed KIA by Energy Sword
Samuel-393 - Confirmed KIA in Operation: LIGHTNING
Alex-097 - Confirm KIA in Fall Of Manassas
Kurt-051 - MIA (*Wink* *Wink*)

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:30:24 AM by Parzival »
Good lord I had terrible music taste when I was 13.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • I got the horses in the back
    • View Profile
Re: Cain-177 [W.I.P]
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 07:48:05 AM »
Good so far, can't wait to see the rest.

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 09:03:12 PM »
Updated, I still have to finish the bio & NPC's

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 09:40:11 PM »
Please don't connect Noble and Royal. If there really were several teams like Noble they wouldn't work together, that would defeat the purpose of having several.
Plus, Noble-Six would be killin' them.

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 06:18:00 AM »
Please don't connect Noble and Royal. If there really were several teams like Noble they wouldn't work together, that would defeat the purpose of having several.
Plus, Noble-Six would be killin' them.

Oh, but how does there story with MJOLNIR & everything work then?

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 07:24:56 AM »
I meant don't make it so that they ever worked together, they can be the same idea of team, but wouldn't have operated with Noble.

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 07:39:29 AM »
I meant don't make it so that they ever worked together, they can be the same idea of team, but wouldn't have operated with Noble.
Oh ok, I deleted Majesty, but they trained together, that ok?

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 07:42:18 AM »
Totally fine, please don't say something about how he disliked Noble Six.... The it's just sueish.

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 08:19:04 AM »
1. Never would of thought about doing that.
2. I meant originally Noble, the noble pre-Reach.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 06:46:24 PM »
Yay.

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 09:39:22 AM »
Added some Npc's.

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 11:20:04 AM »
Finished bio & added affiliations.

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 06:37:48 PM »
*Stamps*
If you want some kind of affiliation with some of the Black Company SPARTANS feel free to put that in there, a SIII contingent from Black was at New Alexandria, they however are Confirmed KIA.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 08:08:10 PM by Gideon »

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
Re: Cain-177
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 06:30:48 AM »
Done, now how we gonna put me into the story?

Gideon

• Plotmaster
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Cain-177
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 10:23:13 AM »
It's up to you to inject your team into the story, I'm a plotmaster, not a babysitter.
Find a way to get Cain and Company onto Templar's Rest, several teams are being deployed for training with Black Company, so that should be easy enough.