Author Topic: Cain Hillier (Greek RP Group B)  (Read 438 times)

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
Cain Hillier (Greek RP Group B)
« on: October 10, 2014, 09:31:13 PM »
Given Name: Cain Hillier
Pronunciation of the Name: Cain Hill-ier
Character Job: Unemployed

Character Personality:
Cain is generally classified a geeky artist at at sporty school, when people bully him he doesn't stop them, mostly because he didn't want to make it worse, partly because he didn't feel it. However, has been referred to as a 'scorpion.' an animal that is very docile until threatened. He is surprisingly agile and nimble and has lots of stamina. He is also good with a bow.

Character Likes: Coffee, Running, writing and reading, magic, drawing and painting, acting and directing films. Cain is hugely interested in making films.
Character Dislikes: Bullies, stupid people, sleep and horror movies, tea.
Mental Traits: Genius IQ, ADHD and Dyslexia.

Race and Nationality: Demi-god, Colonial Australian Heritage/Greek.
Parent: Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, Strength, Courage, inspiration and Civilization.
Mortal Family: Father, Nicholas Hillier
Allies: His Dad, his group on people on selective forums
Enemies: Bullies, Jocks

True Age: 15
Character Birthday: July 17th, 1997.

Character Skin Colour/Ethnicity:
Caucasian
Character Height: 5 ft 8
Character Weight: 67 kgs.[If that's wrong I'm aiming for thin being a little built.]
Character Hair Colour: Dark brown with blonde tips at the front.
Character Hair Length/ Style: Wore down and spiky on his forehead, with full spike on the back.
Character Eye Colour: Electric blue.
Character Description: Thin and Lanky, he has strong legs and is actually quite fit, but he's not too strong and values speed over strength.
Character Attire: Loose jeans with threads at the end. Dark blue shirt with a a formal plaid shirt over it with its sleeves rolled up.

Character Voice: Very fast, with a hint of an Australian accent.
Speech Traits: Never stumbles, making it very hard to understand him.
Habits: Taps a table when he sits at it for a while, bites his nails when nervous.
Mannerisms: Stops for a breath nearly always at ten seconds on the dot.

Small Equipment: N/A
Pocket Items: Wallet with a amount of money it it and pack of cards
Magical Equipment/Artifacts: When he throws a card which turns into a shard of celestial bronze. Then the card is replaced, the two jokes when pressed together in his hand turn into two celestial bronze knife. He also has a camera lense  that turns into a celestial bronze pauldron that covers his left shoulder when he presses it. He finally has a pair of thin gloves given to him by Athena, increased his speed and act like an aim-bot, using when throwing knives.

Abilities: Cain has a incredibly high, practically supernatural pain threshold, whether this means he will experience pain through a prochecy we don't know. *wink wink*
He also has the ability to decode anything, it just appears in a certain way to him, which tells him how to do it. This also means he can hack computers, when people get locked out they come to him, and he charges to get them back in.

Major Goal:
To find a safe place where he's accepted.
Minor Goals: To win a art award.
Reasoning behind goal: He hates being so bloody different
Motivation: His own safety, his art.
Bio: Cain was born in Sydney, Australia and since being a child had a passion for art, however his Dad was incredibly sporty (whilst still begin intelligent and wanted to mold Cain into a smaller version of himself. When Cain wanted to draw, his Dad would whisk him off to a football tournament. However, his dad took great pride in his sons running abilities. Which stopped Cain from completely hating him. Cains dad received a job later in a American and sent him to a sporty school, he couldn't blame his dad as he was so excited for his son. But he hated it there and soon was sick of it. He finally convinced his Dad that he wasn't like him and finally, his Dad accepted it. It was the only time that he had seen his Dad cry. He now goes to a different school which is just as bad, but at least now he was able to do what he loves...but not for long...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 05:53:02 AM by Parzival »
Good lord I had terrible music taste when I was 13.

Nathan Archer

• Roleplayer
  • Grand Mage
    • Adriel Alucinor
    • View Profile
Re: Cain Hillier (Greek RP Group B)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 10:10:03 PM »
How do you always manage to mess up the coding ide..
- Index - AMA -

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 10:26:55 PM »
OH RITE, sorry I couldn't see the skeleton to I just used some elses and compelelty edited them.

Nathan Archer

• Roleplayer
  • Grand Mage
    • Adriel Alucinor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 10:30:03 PM »
Here's a tip, if you press the quote button it'll bring up their post with all the coding in. Better than just copy and pasting the posted version, yano? Just future reference.
- Index - AMA -

Parzival

• Writer
  • Mage
    • Cain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 10:42:08 PM »
Okay XD