Author Topic: The Edge Chronicles  (Read 425 times)

Shrek

• Lurker
  • Archmage
    • View Profile
The Edge Chronicles
« on: March 09, 2015, 07:22:57 AM »
Went I was small I was just getting into to reading my father took to the library to pick a out 2 books: One was Skulduggery Pleasant the Faceless Ones and the other was the Edge Chronicles: Clash of the Sky Galleons.
has anyone read them? Does anyone like them?
"Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods... illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." - Petyr Baelish

Selan

• Writer
  • Mortal
    • Coral Sangreas
    • View Profile
    • my tumblrrrrr
Re: The Edge Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 06:16:24 PM »
Oh my gosh I love the Edge Chronicles.
Beyond the Deepwoods was the first one I read. I read most of the ones with Twig and Cowlquape in them but the story and world they were set in was so fantastic.

Shrek

• Lurker
  • Archmage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 09:56:53 PM »
Strangely I never read the Twig ones, I love quint thought. I think my Favourite book might be Vox, mainly because of the twist at the end.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:57:30 PM by Luasransom »
"Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods... illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." - Petyr Baelish

Captain Phill Jupitus

• Roleplayer
  • Grand Mage
    • Snerg
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 06:15:18 PM »
Twug? Twug! TWUUUUUUG *yodels*

Selan

• Writer
  • Mortal
    • Coral Sangreas
    • View Profile
    • my tumblrrrrr
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 07:06:21 PM »
The last book I remember reading was the prequel to Vox? (I think?) The antagonist was this bald guy who ruled the city and had stolen all of the...shiny gold stuff...things...yeah.
And something about twilight, and grinding stuff with a mortar and pestle. And stormphrax.

Noble_Obsidious

• Theorist
  • Grand Mage
    • Daedalus Quark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 03:32:37 AM »
YOU GUYS KNOW OF THIS!? I TRIED TO START AN RP OF THIS HERE!

The last book I remember reading was the prequel to Vox? (I think?) The antagonist was this bald guy who ruled the city and had stolen all of the...shiny gold stuff...things...yeah.
And something about twilight, and grinding stuff with a mortar and pestle. And stormphrax.

Midnight Over Sanctaphrax, I presume. Actually the third of the original Twig Trilogy, though it does feature Vox as a minor school bully.

Interestingly, while I've read all of Twig, Quint and Nate, I haven't read any of Rook.
Whisper in the Bronze