Author Topic: An OC AMA | Murdock Edition  (Read 3625 times)

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
Re: An OC AMA | Murdock Edition
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2019, 02:04:53 AM »
Rico, what's it like fighting with an impaired sense?  Has your escape from Ximena bolstered your confidence in any way?

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2019, 02:32:25 AM »
Again the scrap piece of paper is brought out. As demeaning as the need was to resort to such primitive ways of communication, it was his best option, aside from walking away.
      Impaired senses is a **dog of female orientation**. As long as I still have my sight, I'll survive.
The merc glances back up to the young man with a decisive glare toward his secondary question,
      Which escape? I've had many.  If you mean the latest one, nah.  She caught me with my dacks down.  Just laying low until it's safe to get in contact with people again.
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Mathieu Finnick-Bane and Rico Classified art by Jara

"You're bold enough to assume as much."

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2019, 02:40:44 AM »
Rico.
 What the llama are "dacks". Explain "dacks" to me. Tell me exactly what the llama they are, the etymology of them. How this word came to be. You have google in your eyes for llama sake so what the hell are "dacks" WHAT ARE THEY
Quote from: Ash | The Dictator
Hate me later. Save us now.

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2019, 02:47:58 AM »
With a deadpan stare, the merc obliges to the cuss-filled flurry of questions,
      "Daks" or Dacks, is a slang term meaning trousers in your Brit lingo. First appearing in the 1930's as a proprietary brand name for a line of clothing. It only became popular in the 1970's.
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2019, 03:19:16 AM »
Rico. DON'T HATE ME.
¿Por qué la luna tan sola?

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2019, 03:39:53 AM »
At first he wasn't sure why his young company wished for him to not hate them, however, as soon as she uttered those words, he no longer had the fee-will to query.
His shoulders relax, as if he'd at some point became tense within this exchange.  Eyes became distant, and refocus on the wall behind Asta, all while his entire body language became stern and protective.
     Listo para cumplir.  (ready to comply)
His tone was gruff, guttural, and overall painful to hear.  It burned his throat like the living flames of hell thrived within, but it was a necessary response for him to reply with.
He was at her disposal.

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2019, 03:57:09 AM »
RICO. uh, yeah let's forget about that pls don't hate me?

HAWKEYE. How have you been coping after the events of the Sanctuary? Have you had any contact with Flint? (You know someone's a true bro when they take a bullet for you) Has it started to give you... even the slightest bit of closure? Have you been holing yourself up less, tearing yourself up with grief a little less? Would you want to hear from Aria?

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2019, 10:39:14 AM »
HAWKEYE. How have you been coping after the events of the Sanctuary? Have you had any contact with Flint? (You know someone's a true bro when they take a bullet for you) Has it started to give you... even the slightest bit of closure? Have you been holing yourself up less, tearing yourself up with grief a little less? Would you want to hear from Aria?

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy cowgirl.  One at a time," the doctor chuckles lightly and gestures toward a seat.
"So, the sanctuary... that was, an eventful situation.  I hadn't anticipated seeing Rico bloody Classified only minutes after mentioning his name.  What is he, the devil?  It was a sobering experience, I have to say.  Though I haven't been able to keep my eyes off my back since.  When you're confronted by a murderer, it's tough to shake a sudden paranoia, y'get me?" This was the first time he'd been so talkative in months- "Flint and myself have been keeping tabs on each other, yeah.  Much to Aria's resent, I patched his arm, and took ol' Deadshot into surgery as soon as I could.  He's healing well, though I'm still really guilty for it all happening.  If I hadn't pointed that murderous-... if we hadn't spotted Rico, this whole situation could've been avoided.  I feel, responsible, though I have found an amount of closure, yes.  Though not to the extent that I can rest easy at night.  Classified is still out there; who knows who he's gunning down next."
His attention grows distant for a moment as his imagination drifts...
"I'm a little more at ease, and thinking a lot more clearly now.  Back to work and being a lot more useful for everyone; I guess I'm getting better, yeah.  What Aria had to say was... wasn't appreciated. I, don't hate her for it, but my judgement of her has duly altered because of it.  It was a trying few moments for everyone, and she jumped to conclusions.  Her believing so little of me really hurt.  I'm not a killer."

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2019, 03:00:18 AM »
MATTY. How's fatherhood treating ya? Getting a bit soft now, are we? ;)

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2019, 03:46:24 AM »
"Soft?" the Fae scoffs an all too loud quack of a laugh, though his jovial response doesn't last as a shadows pulls over his brow, "you're bold enough to assume as much."

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2019, 12:37:17 AM »
RICO. I probably should have said Crenshaw, huh?
 ANYWAY, what is your favourite weapon to conjure? Preferred fighting style? Favourite film?
do you hate me now :(

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2019, 01:56:56 AM »
Blinking tiredly with lead ridden lids, Rico is brought to with the mention of that, word...

His favourite weapon? Well, instead of ranting about it, Rico decided to demonstrate by manifesting a well-groomed AR-15.  In his other hand he conjured a proximity mine, though it was short-lived to substitute writing down;

I also favour a pump action sawn off shotgun, miniguns, a Springfield TRP Operator 1911 with Punisher Grips, and a Marksman Rifle, without a scope.  Since he didn't need a scope in order to perform.

The rifle he'd conjured he lifts to peer down the T cross; this gesture was to answer the secondary question.  He liked long range.  Though, if it came to it, (the gun disappears and Rico flexes a fist),

"Long range," he chokes, "Close quart- doable," he'd rather stay and fight than run if the odds didn't stack against him.

A Cleaver's Scythe is conjured then, and Rico strangely finds himself looking to it nostalgically,

"Old training- never forget," and he'd only resort to his Sanctuary roots of a style if it was absolutely necessary.

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2019, 08:52:59 AM »
 Matty boy, thoughts on the lovely dragonfly Seneschal? I hear she's a little sweet on you. Also, it seems your cover is starting to break, what are your plans to amend it?

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2019, 12:57:15 AM »
Matty boy, thoughts on the lovely dragonfly Seneschal? I hear she's a little sweet on you. Also, it seems your cover is starting to break, what are your plans to amend it?

Once again the elusive man was approached by someone uninvited; it had him instantly wary and in turn studying them very carefully with a raised brow.
The last person to intrude on his personal time near cost him his entire underground empire, and then some. So his caution was just, and proven worthwhile due to the nature of the questions brought forth. Nobody ought to be wisened to these facts, but this human seemed to have uncovered these secrets effortlessly - Astaphaios was treading heavily in dangerous waters, she knew that, and it was an amazement to see them still alive at this point.
“Sweet on me?” He echoes the words thoughtfully, innocently, with a slow deliberate spreading smirk, “more than once, I can assure~ Though,” he sobers from his sensual thoughts with a flash of his hand and a care free chuckle; resting back into his seat. “She’s a valued ally, even if her methods are driven by some sort of desire, though appreciated nonetheless.” Though he withheld any insight on his personal feelings. There was no need to delve into short-lived romances with an all-knowing stranger.
“Your pressing on my personal conundrums however, isn’t so appreciated,” the following question provoked a more aggressive reaction.
“My cover is fine, thanks. Unless the “Spitfire” did in fact run her sorry mouth, or—“ he pauses with a sudden slackened expression. There was another issue, one he’d hoped he wouldn’t have to face personally, or so soon, but Rhys’ involvement, and the fact the Xalek had returned to New Zealand— that did not bode well for the old Fae. Rhys wasn’t warded, Kora was unfortunately dead, and there were no sensitives on hand at such short notice—
Finnick’s sudden distant eyes snap to refocus on the human; his shadowed, easy-going smile spreading once again.
“If instances prove to be less than favourable, I can easily disappear again. But, if it is indeed my time to come clean, so be it. I’ve lived long enough to have no fear in death. I just worry more of my son at this stage.” What would happen to Rhys once Mathieu was gone? Oaths with a physically dead man never last.