Author Topic: Keilax's OC AMA  (Read 1264 times)

Keilax

• Archmage
    • Pronounced: KEE-Lacks
    • View Profile
Keilax's OC AMA
« on: July 02, 2016, 04:16:17 PM »
You know the drill. My first OC AMA has been lost in the Great Forum Purge, but here is a brand spanking new one. Ask my characters pretty much anything, or you can use this to ask me a question about a character or my plans for them.

My Character Index

Note: Please only ask approved characters questions. I will let you know when a character is available to answer questions.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 06:33:39 PM by Keilax »

Keilax

• Archmage
    • View Profile
Re: Keilax's OC AMA
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 06:06:09 PM »
Bump.

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 08:15:59 AM »
How's it going Matt? When're you in New Zealand next? Hawkeye would love a visit.
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

*i've got a question for you; do you think that even the worst person can change?
*heh...
*here's a better question for you

*D O  Y O U  W A N T  T O  H A V E  A  B A D  T I M E ?

Keilax

• Archmage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 12:30:03 PM »
How's it going Matt? When're you in New Zealand next? Hawkeye would love a visit.

Hey there! I'm okay at the moment. Kind of lying low, staying out of trouble for now. I've met up with Rod, which was great. Even though he won't admit it, he likes me really, all those threats are really just him expressing his friendship...

Hawkeye? Man, I'd love to visit him. It's warm in New Zealand, right? Like it's summer there? Sneaking on a plane no-I mean, legally and honestly getting on a plane now. Yup. *Grins* Him and I need to catch up.

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 12:31:54 PM »
To all you wanna answer with:
What are you getting for christmas

Keilax

• Archmage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 12:36:58 PM »
To all you wanna answer with:
What are you getting for christmas

Matt: Hm...I'd like not to be considered a terrorist...but if Santa can't bring that in his sleigh, then pizza...sorry, I'm hungry.
The Phage: I'm not getting anything. I have no one to give a gift to or get one from...hm, er...oh.
Rod: I think new clothes would be good. I've kinda wrecked these ones during my time in Africa.

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 08:18:51 PM »
To Matt,

Is the Phage like, gone now? I mean, he's not in your head... do you need to hunt him down, or are you going to let him be?

Keilax

• Archmage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 08:24:29 PM »
To Matt,

Is the Phage like, gone now? I mean, he's not in your head... do you need to hunt him down, or are you going to let him be?
I...I wish it was that way, Flint. But I get the feeling it can only end one way. If I know him...ha, if I know him, of course I do...if I understand him as well as I think, he'll be searching for me to get his full power back. I'd happily never even think of him again, but I feel that isn't gonna happen. I think he'll hunt me down. So I've got to be ready for when he does.

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 07:48:57 AM »
Phage, what're you doing? Truly, what do you think you're doing?
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

*i've got a question for you; do you think that even the worst person can change?
*heh...

Keilax

• Archmage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 08:07:14 AM »
Phage, what're you doing? Truly, what do you think you're doing?

*He looked at the Forumer, his permanent smirk plastered on his face. Upon hearing the question, he paused for a moment, thinking. His smile wavered ever so slightly*
I'm...you see...I have a...hm. I don't really kn-why the llama you want to know? Go back to edgy Thackery Binx.
*He got up and left the room, turning away to hide his own conflicted expression*
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 08:07:53 AM by Keilax »

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 09:20:12 AM »
Phage... did you just call Penfold-- .... x') nevermind. But you have to answer me, Phage! This is an Ask Me Anything topic after all. I demand answers.

*heh...

Keilax

• Archmage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 09:55:23 AM »
Phage... did you just call Penfold-- .... x') nevermind. But you have to answer me, Phage! This is an Ask Me Anything topic after all. I demand answers.
I did answer you. Too bad it's not the answer you wanted. So demand away for all I care. I have, I have a plan and...just piss off.

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 12:22:28 AM »
To whatever characters you wanna answer with:
What are you most proud of?

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 10:32:43 AM »
To any and all characters who you can be bothered to answer with, you can either answer as yourself or in character, but what one sentence could destroy your OCs (stop you in your tracks, make you break down, anything really)? (If in character, they cannot ignore the question)

*heh...

Keilax

• Archmage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2017, 04:35:11 PM »
To whatever characters you wanna answer with:
What are you most proud of?

Matt: Getting rid of the Phage. I didn't think I was capable of standing up to him, but with Doctor Altrue's help...I don't know. I think I'm just proud that I could make that step to resolving some stuff.

The Phage: I don't understand the question.

Wraith: Meeting my love. *He offers no more information and simply stands there until he can go*

Alaric: Figuring out what discipline of magic I wanted to do. I chose my name where I was trained, my magic, my career. I became who I was there. There's also a few other times I've been proud of myself and others, but that springs to mind.

To any and all characters who you can be bothered to answer with, you can either answer as yourself or in character, but what one sentence could destroy your OCs (stop you in your tracks, make you break down, anything really)? (If in character, they cannot ignore the question)

Matthew Bennett: "Yes, you could/should have done something." Referring to his mother's death. Anything like that, whether you could make that sharper or whatever, would make him freeze.

Rodriguez: While maybe not one specific sentence, if you worked on his self-loathing and his now dead mother, he would be greatly affected. That said, it may just send him flying into an animalistic rage.

Alaric Heap: "Your parents would be so ashamed. Your wife would be ashamed that you've ran away."

Wraith: "Your wife would be ashamed of you, Vladimir. She would be horrified at what you've done." Or variations of. It would definitely momentarily send him through a loop and if you were in a fight, that would be the moment to strike.

Salazar Slivek: Nothing really. He doesn't really give a damn about anything, including himself, by this point.

Malik Vaccaria: "You should have died, not her. Melinoe didn't deserve to die. You could have saved her, but you didn't." Or variations of.

Red-Eyed Bill: "What would your wife say?" Although, as the only emotion he feels really is anger, it'd just makes things worse.

The Phage: "You're just like your father" This would stop him cold. For a decent amount of time, he would just be completely catatonic. Also saying he's not real will make him extremely angry and emotional.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:50:41 PM by Keilax »