Author Topic: Murdock's OC prompts and stories  (Read 873 times)

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
Murdock's OC prompts and stories
« on: July 07, 2016, 02:40:02 AM »
The stories on this post disappeared..  Let me know if you would like them back.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 06:50:17 AM by Bigby Murdock »
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

*i've got a question for you; do you think that even the worst person can change?
*heh...
*here's a better question for you

*D O  Y O U  W A N T  T O  H A V E  A  B A D  T I M E ?

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Murdock's OC prompts
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 02:41:58 AM »
Warning: The following story may contain violence such as: killing, torture, and bad language.

Stone Cold Soldier
(click to show/hide)

Stone Cold Soldier? (a sequel)
(click to show/hide)

A Stone Cold Soldier exclusive: Aria's Lament
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 07:23:48 AM by Bigby Murdock »
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

*i've got a question for you; do you think that even the worst person can change?
*heh...

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 09:52:36 AM »
Official New Zealand Sanctuary Documentation
The Department of investigation

Axiom Truth – Head Detective of Australia and New Zealand Sanctuaries.

SUMMARY
On 7th July, 2016, two bodies were found within the vicinity of the Napier seahorse farm. Lexis Pistor and Jeremey Nice were both killed via a bullet to the head, one from a range of 20 metres, the other was point blank. Both bodies were found submerged in one of the adult Paddle Crab tanks.
This case is top priority as the threat affects the entire magical community. 

CONCLUSION
We’ve investigated the area and conclude that this was no accident.  There are traces of the two victims and a third party within the area of the scene, the third party we are unaware of who it is, but know that they were professional in what they set out to do, for they left without a trace apart from the bodies left behind.  Both victims were shot with no exit wounds. However, there are no bullets present and there was no weapon found at the scene.  Thus this crime was committed by someone in the magical community.
We assume the suspect to be a well-trained soldier and/or assassin for the precision taken in order to kill the victims.
The reason as to why these people were found dead is believed to be an organised assassination.  The two victims were criminally inept, nor have they ever been involved with any illegal practice. I have checked their records myself and have found no such affiliation. The reason behind the assassination is still unknown.

MAIN REPORT
Aims & Objectives
This investigation was put in place solely to find out why these two mages were killed in the manor they had, and who committed the crime.  We intend, by finding out who is responsible, to end any future assassinations by this person or persons. They have proven themselves a high risk case.

Incident Description
Lexis Pistor and Jeremy Nice were both found dead within the depths of a fish tank early morning. Bullet entry wounds were found on both bodies but no exit wounds were present.
It has been brought to my attention that Jeremy Nice had been possessed by a rogue Remnant. Lexis Pistor had been tracking him with intention to bring him back to the sanctuary.  Jeremey Nice worked at the seahorse farm every day, so the venue was no surprise. What happened between the two during their confrontation is unknown. We suspect Lexis lost her dominance and was overthrown by the remnant, being cast into the water. In this instance either the remnant killed Pistor and then itself, which is highly unlikely, or killed Pistor and then taken down by the unknown party.
There is another plausible situation in which the assassin fulfilled his ‘mission’ in taking out his target from his 20 metre mark but hadn’t realised the other mage was present. Our gunman took the other mage hostage, and because witnesses were the last thing our gunman wanted, he killed the second mage point blank without a moment’s hesitation.
There is also the possibility that the third party was working with either one of the deceased.

A pink phone, belonging to Ms Pistor, was found abandoned at the scene.

Summary of Investigation
The phone, when found, there was speculation that she had begun to call for back up, but during investigations we found that she'd received a phone call from her son. The duration only lasted 30 seconds. There was no indication of a call for backup, however there was an image taken of the front of the building.
From our post mortem we've discovered that there were no bullets present within the bodies of the victims.  We conclude that one of the following types of ammunition was used: ice bullets, or concentrated necromancy shadow.  Haemorrhaging around Pistor’s right wrist was found but apart from that no other injuries on either bodies.

Without any signs of a struggle or quarrel, the speculation of an assassination is only proven more so by these findings.

*Attachment*
(click to show/hide)

(Permission granted for use of Axiom Truth)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:54:18 AM by Bigby Murdock »

*heh...

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 01:47:45 AM »
Warning: The following story may contain violence such as: killing, torture, and bad language.

The Full Moon Blues (first part)
(click to show/hide)

The Full Moon Blues (second part)
(click to show/hide)
(Aria’s spam from Aria’s Lament)

The Full Moon Blues (third part)
(click to show/hide)

The Full Moon Blues (final part)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 07:23:20 AM by Bigby Murdock »

*heh...

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 11:12:14 PM »

The Intro
(click to show/hide)

”¿Por qué la luna tan sola?”
”Ready for orders.”

”Tell me what I want to know, Rico…”
”Porque ella es sin un amante.”
:3

The Detective’s Downfall (part one)
(click to show/hide)

The Detective’s Downfall (part two)
(click to show/hide)

The Detective’s Downfall (part three)
(click to show/hide)

The Detective’s Downfall (part: final)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:17:11 AM by Bigby Murdock »

*heh...

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Murdock's OC prompts and stories
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 10:43:26 PM »
Canon short story adventures: Hawkeye

Girl Troubles
(click to show/hide)

*heh...

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Murdock's OC prompts and stories
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 10:41:14 AM »
Warning: this story is brutal. It contains violence, coarse language, and a guy having a really bad day. I have to also mention possible torture, death, and tears. Your tears.

An Introduction
(click to show/hide)

Lights Out (chapter one)
(click to show/hide)

Lights Out (chapter two)
(click to show/hide)

Lights Out (chapter three)
(click to show/hide)

WARNING This next chapter I need to stress the above warning. Please do not cry, I do not have a spare tissue.
Lights Out (chapter four)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 10:28:39 PM by Lagertha Murdock »

*heh...

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 10:48:25 AM »
A canon one-shot:  Chess.

(click to show/hide)

*heh...

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 03:31:46 AM »
Lost in Darkness

Rated: not suitable for younger readers. Violence, death, and psychological manipulation is involved.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 04:52:02 AM by Mad Murdock »

*heh...

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 11:54:32 PM »
// ^ I forgot I wrote that one. Wow.

Week one: Write your character living their worst fear.
Bonus challenge: Write it for a new character, someone you've just created like, now.
300+ words!

Warning: This story is about Rico Classified. The usual precautions are in place.  Be advised.

RICO

(click to show/hide)

*heh...

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 12:09:30 AM »
Warning: Usual precautions.  It involves Mathieu, my prized Fae.  So, there could be abuse and offensive scenes ;^^

This is a WIP piece. and it's been over a year since I begun.  I got writer's block and briefly forgot about it.  If you'd like to see it finished, even after reading my generous spoilers, please let me know ;D
If you could help me with that simile I can get this done!!

"Declassified"

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:11:37 AM by Mad Murdock »

*heh...