Author Topic: OC AMA (Flint)  (Read 701 times)

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
OC AMA (Flint)
« on: July 17, 2016, 12:30:27 AM »
You know what to do lads

Have fun I guess!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:14:57 PM by Flint »

Skullpony Pleasant

• Supporter
  • Grand Mage
    • Isaiah salvatore
    • View Profile
Re: Flint's place for dem OC AMA questions
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 12:35:49 AM »
Deadshot my man how's life of a monster hunter going for ya?
Please report if any rules are skirted or broken, Skullpony has abused our leniency long enough.

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 01:38:24 AM »
The rapping on his window roused Flint Deadshot from his sleep. He slipped out of bed, walking towards the window and pulling the curtains open. On the balcony, sat the source of the rapping. It was that bloody pony again. Flint opened the window, stepping aside to allow it inside.
"Hello, Skulpony. Lovely hour of the evening... Well, morning. Would you like a cup of tea?".  Flint paused and questioned if he should have offered a carrot or something instead.

He sat on his bed and looked at the one who had asked him the question. Business was... Not exactly booming. He hadn't been doing much hunting lately, so his name was only being echoed by a few people who had smaller monster problems.
"Business is pretty slow lately. I haven't been doing much monster hunting lately, unfortunately. Too busy piecing my life back together. I'm hoping to get back to it soon though. I can't ever really run away from the business. I just need to organise my notes and I should be good to go."

Flint rubbed his eyes, yawning quite loudly. He valued his sleep dearly.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 04:33:45 PM by Flint »

Keilax

• Archmage
    • Pronounced: KEE-Lacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 11:11:34 PM »
To any and all characters who you can be bothered to answer with, you can either answer as yourself or in character, but what one sentence could destroy your OCs (stop you in your tracks, make you break down, anything really)?

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 10:44:29 AM »
I've been thinking about this one, it's pretty tough!

Monty: This would have to specifically come from his teenage son, who he hasn't seen in ten years. It would be an outburst from the kid, telling him how Monty's a 'useless drunk junkie' who left the kid and his his mom for dead.

I think Monty has been running from that fact, that his son doesn't even care who he is, that his ex-wife won't ever love him again. How he banana'd it all up

Flint: Currently, Flint is a little easy to get to. He's about to make it home after a grueling few months of being a fugitive, and probably needs a break. Right now, all one would have to say to break him would be a reminder of the innocents he helped murder, how their number is much higher than the number of people whose lives Flint has saved.

Cutter: "Don't you think it's banana'd up that you enjoy hurting people?"

Sapphire: It'd actually be pretty tough to stop Sapphire completely in her tracks with a sentence. Mostly, sentences like those listed above would just anger or frustrate her, and she'd probably bite back with something equally harsh. However I think if somebody knew of Sapphire's background, and reminded her of the pain her sister endured, it would be likely to hurt her dearly.

Also if it was brought up that Sapphire couldn't protect Lexis Pistor from being murdered... wouldn't sit too well with her.

Darius : "every ounce of you is filled with hatred"

Skullpony Pleasant

• Supporter
  • Grand Mage
    • Isaiah salvatore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 01:18:45 PM »
darius can u beat a person who can see the path to victory? would you work with such a person?
Please report if any rules are skirted or broken, Skullpony has abused our leniency long enough.

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 09:38:35 PM »
Darius paces the interrogation room of the British sanctuary I'm near silence.
"Of course I could, simple. Expose one of your weaknesses, trick them into seeing a possible victory and take then down when they go for it."
He stops by the table, staring coldly at Skullpony
"I don't want a partner"

Luna Sapphire

• Roleplayer
  • Rookie Mage
    • Saphira Moon
    • View Profile
Re: OC AMA (Flint)
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 03:27:25 AM »
Flintttttttttttt. Heyyyyyyyyy. What's the last thing you battled other than kappa ;)

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 02:48:57 PM »
"A wendigo. I've been called to a lot of their hotspots across the States lately. I'm getting so used to fighting the individuals of illegitimate birth that it's becoming second nature"

Keilax

• Archmage
    • Pronounced: KEE-Lacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 03:40:59 PM »
Goddamned Wendigoes. Bad memories.

Flint, do you ever feel overshadowed by your father? Or does that never cross your mind?

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 09:59:45 PM »
'Surprisingly no. My dad is primarily famous for his actions during the War. I've been able to make a prominent name for myself in the realm of monster hunting. My father's support is a great help with everything I do. Glad to have him'

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2017, 10:01:35 PM »
Sorry Sapphire, I'll get you a question soon.  Flint's just in the lime light rn ;D

FLINT! Oh mY GOSH! COME OUT FROM HIDING! Hawk's going to need you soon.
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

*i've got a question for you; do you think that even the worst person can change?
*heh...
*here's a better question for you

*D O  Y O U  W A N T  T O  H A V E  A  B A D  T I M E ?

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2017, 10:10:44 PM »
'Well, I suppose I had to tell you at some stage.

I'm back. Returned recently enough, but I'm back. I've been adjusting to things slowly, let things settle down before I really get back into my old life. I'll contact Hawkeye soon, without a doubt