Ophelia
« on: September 27, 2016, 01:26:35 PM »
Name & Occupation
- Taken Name: Ophelia Riley
- Pronunciation of the Name: O-Fe-Le-A -Ry-Lee
- Given Name: Natalia Jenson
- Pronunciation of the Name: Nat-Tal-E-A
- Character Job: Researcher Of The Source and Usage Of Magic
- Qualifications: Doctorate in Applied Magic and Fundamentals Of Magical Properties.
- Titles: Doc

Character Mentality
- Character Personality: Ophelia is a lovable character with a bubbly personality. She has such enthusiasm and broad smile that allows her to tackle everyday with positive attitude, however this positive attitude and bubbly characteristics hides deep emotion scaring from her parents that sometimes shows with her short fuse.
- Character Likes: Ophelia likes animals, choosing to spend her free time looking after her cat and at the local animal shelter. She loves to delve into projects and can usually be found stuck in a book, refreshing something new and often interesting topic.
- Character Dislikes: Due to growing up in a borderline abusive environment, she has grown a distaste towards any kind of violence, choosing flight rather than fight within those types of situations. She hates obnoxiousness, and when she meets someone like that, her voice often vocalizing that distaste by changing her tune.
- Mental Traits: Likes to be surrounded by people, enjoys making friends and spends a lot of time trying to please everyone, very selfless.

Species and Allegiance
- Species: Human
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: English
- Alignment: Lawfully Neutral
- Allegiance: English Sanctuary
- Reasoning: She chooses to be Lawfully Neutral because she believes that each conflict has two sides to story. However, she is allied with the English Sanctuary.

Relationships
- Family: Her parents, Julia Marko and Bill Hartnell, who she only contacts during Christmas and Birthdays. 
- Friends: A few people within the sanctuary and a few others with various other jobs.
- Enemies: Anyone who causing pains to other.
- Allies: Carlisle Cutthroat, Several Researchers.
- Significant Other: Roma Nolan

Character Age and Gender
- True Age: 256
- Appearance Age: 29
- Character Birthday: 7/5/1760

Character Appearance
- Skin Colour: A pale peachy color, #E2C4A7 also known as bone.
- Height: 167.64m
- Weight: 175lb
- Hair Description: Long Curly, Light Auburn (#91553D), worn about shoulder length with the fringe cut just above the eyes.
- Eye Description: Strong Amber with Green Flex (#AD8D48 w/ #3E758F)
- Facial Details: Strong nose, with rounded chin, plump cheeks, freckles splattered across the nose under the eyes.
- Physical Appearance: Pear shaped, slim shoulders and wide hips, B-Cup. Freckles all over the skin, mainly on the cleavage and arms.
- Attire: Charcoal figure hugging dress, three quarter length sleeve, with a scooped neck, belt around the waste to accentuate the curves. low cut Doc Martins, with flesh color tights. A plain sterling silver watch on her left arm, basic diamond studs with matching silver necklace. light natural makeup, with pink lip gloss. Usually black or white blazer worn when in the lab.

Speech and Habits
- Character Voice: Plain monotone voice, with the odd moment when it gets higher during moments of extreme joy.
- Speech Traits: English accent, with the odd moment where the voice slurs.
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish.
- Habits: Bites her nails, and sucks on a mint when she isn't as she's trying to kick a habbit.
- Mannerisms: She moves her hands a lot when she speaks.

Weapons, Equipment and Artifacts
- Large Equipment:
- Weaponry: A small blade that acts as both and weapon and a utility. A 1969 Arcadia Machine and Tool AutoMag .44 Magnum, USA Import.
- Ammunition: The one clip that is already fitted within the Gun.
- Pocket Items: Gum, Paperclips, Mobile Phone, Magnifying glass and keys, a second burner phone for an information broker she knows who helps her get certain items for research purposes.
- Magical Equipment/Artifacts: Her Mobile phone is etched with a symbol that extends the battery life and gives her signal everywhere. Handbag that is bigger on the inside. 
- Other: A small one bedroom flat on the upper east side of London, with her Cat sprinkles. A 1973 Mini Cooper.

Magical and Physical Abilities
- Magic Type: Adept
- Specialization: Speclomancy
- Ability Specific Info: She has certain control over reflective surfaces, allowing her to interact with them and even enter the into the majority of reflective surfaces, entering the reflected world. Within this world she is able to interact with reflected versions of people, allowing her to easily spy on them.
- Magical Abilities: She's able to step into a mirror and enter the reversed world. This creates a great hiding spot for her and a great way to store items she would lose or not want other people to find.
- Physical Abilities: She's trained in self-defense. she even has the certificate.
- Strengths: She's confident and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has become somewhat of an expert in her discipline due to researching and practicing it.
- Weaknesses: She's not very good with hand to hand combat, she gets nervous when holding a gun and the last time she tried to stab someone, she fell over and almost hurt herself, luckily she was training and wasn't actually stabbing someone.
- Training: She learnt about Speclomancy from her parents. They were both researchers and used her as a Guinea Pig to test out this new discipline. They introduced her to many experts and spent a lot of money making sure she was able to do it to the best of her ability.

Goals, Motivation and History
- Major Goal: To find out why magic exists, to fully understand the Physiological process when it comes to using magic and the different disciplines.
- Minor Goals: To fully understand the reasoning behind so many people choosing to use their abilities for evil.
- Motivation: Her physiological need for knowledge.
- Bio:

Childhood
(click to show/hide)

Teen
(click to show/hide)

Adulthood

(click to show/hide)

Marriage
(click to show/hide)

Education
(click to show/hide)

- If there's anything you guys could think of that will help make this character better would be great. She is going to be like my reintroduction into the roleplay, you should see two more characters pop up on here, making it a total of 5 characters I'll have! Once she's approved, please invite me to do a roleplay and start using her and Icarus asap!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:16:47 AM by Anima »

Anima

• Roleplayer
  • Apprentice Mage
    • BEHOLD! THE KING OF MONSTERS!
    • View Profile
Re: Ophelia (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 03:41:01 AM »
A Review of the WIP Ophelia
Red = Delete
Spelling/Grammar
Comments and Criticisms

(click to show/hide)

The character is looking interesting. Especially since so many characters are more... combative. Being a WIP I understand why it's a bit brief but it would be good if you can get the profile done as soon as you can. Speclomancy is also a cool discipline and I can't wait to see more of it used in a RP setting.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 03:43:07 AM by Anima »

"Never one..."
"...Without the other"

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 09:44:08 AM »
Just to quickly add to what Anima has set out for you, the heading "Name and Occupation" needs to stay as such, you don't have to replace it with her name :)
Code: [Select]
[center][size=14pt][u]Name and Occupation[/u][/size][/center]
I'll be back once you address those queries Anima has given you :) Looking good so far though.  Please don't leave her as a WIP for too long.
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Mathieu Finnick-Bane and Rico Classified art by Jara

"You're bold enough to assume as much."

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 12:56:56 AM »
Hey Icarus.  I happened to catch your little note on Skype that you'd updated this profile.  Next time, please could you reply to the topic as it's easier for the Plotmasters to see who's ready for another review :)

I've read through and caught a few grammar cases, but they're nothing someone can't over look :)
You've done well with this character, however she is very brief. Though you've managed to add in all the necessary information that could potentially help in the roleplay environment. As time goes on, I'm sure you'll update the character as needed.

I ask that you removed the (WIP) from the topic title though.

I'm happy to give you your first approval.  1/2 :)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 12:57:38 AM by Lagertha Murdock »
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Mathieu Finnick-Bane and Rico Classified art by Jara

"You're bold enough to assume as much."

Anima

• Roleplayer
  • Apprentice Mage
    • BEHOLD! THE KING OF MONSTERS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 09:15:30 AM »
2/2 Approved

Good work!

"Never one..."