Author Topic: Custom Symbols - Applications  (Read 352 times)

Dregran Entropy

• Administrator
  • Ancient
    • Dregran Entropy
    • View Profile
Custom Symbols - Applications
« on: January 14, 2017, 12:45:20 AM »
Does your character use symbols? Ones not used in the books or already approved on here? Use the skeleton below to submit a custom symbol for approval!

You will need two Plotmasters to approve your symbol before you can use it. If you need any help using the skeleton, please ask here!

Code: [Select]
[center][size=30pt]Symbols Name[/size][/center]

[spoiler][center]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

[b]Location:[/b]
[Please specify the [i]exact[/i] location. I.E. Book, Parchment, Cavern Wall, Someone knows how to do it]

[b]Design:[/b]
[Detailed description of what the symbol looks like, please try to include as much detail as possible. Feel free to include sketches and other reference images]

[b]Method Of Application[/b]
[Is it tattooed, carved or temporarily drawn? What are the dimension of the symbol? If it's carved, how deep does it go? Feel free to give a step by step instructions. Are they able to be placed on other objects? For example, China Sorrows has symbols woven into her carpet, and has hidden symbols all over the place]

[b]Usage[/b]
[What does the symbol do? [i]please be as detailed as possible[/i].]

[b]History[/b]
[Who discovered it? How did they discover it? How was it documented? Who created it?]

[b]Special Information[/b]
[Additional information goes here. This section is for any aspects of the symbol that does not fit anywhere else]

[b]Immersion Metamorphosis[/b]
Does the effects of this symbol cause, or happen to aid in, the bearer’s IM? Does the symbol undergo any visual changes during activation?[/spoiler]

Sometimes, a book of symbols may be created. Typically only old and wise characters could compile a book, so be wary when creating one. Use the skeleton below if you want to create a book of symbols.

Code: [Select]
[center][size=30pt]Name Of Book[/size][/center]

[center]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

[b]Author:[/b] [Who created the book? Or who were the people involved with the creation of this title?]
[b]Current Owner:[/b] [Who is in possession of this book currently? If no one owns it, state and explain why.]
[b]Location:[/b] [Where is this book located? Is it in someone’s/Fae court’s library? In a museum? In a Sanctuary? Is it lost and if found would be uncovered in a catacomb?]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [What does the book look like? What is it made out of? How thick is it? Is it worn, does it have tears in its structure, are there pages missing? Does it have a lock? Is it covered in symbols? Leather bound, or ring binder? Be as creative as you can with the book!]
[b]Translation:[/b] [What language is the text written in? Has the book been translated at all?]

[b]History[/b]
[When was it created? Why was it created? Who was it created for? How many people have had this book in their possession? Where has this book travelled to? Please supply everything you can about the book’s life/history.]
It doesn't matter where we go, there's always someone that doesn't agree with us.

Skulduggery Forums Rules
Character Profile Rules | Character Index
Ask Me Anything

Icarus

• Writer
  • Apprentice Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Symbols - Applications
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 04:23:11 PM »
Amplifi

(click to show/hide)