Author Topic: Mathieu "Finnick" Bane  (Read 1285 times)

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
Re: Mathieu "Finnick" Bane
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2019, 12:42:17 PM »
Notes:

Mat’s place in Japan: “in the Shizuoka Prefecture at the base of Mt. Fuji - a repurposed Shinto monastery a few kilometres from the base of the mountain, in a densely populated wood with no humanly accessible pathway, keeping it private from the mortal eye. The land surrounding extended for acres, with natural hot pools, sand gardens remaining of the building's heritage and rock formations delicately balanced around the entrance. The back section sported three interconnected Koi ponds, with fish so fat I had a hard time keeping my paws off of them, bamboo gardens complete with a deer-scarer bamboo clock and mini waterfalls - tranquil as a glass lake. The monastery itself was two stories of impressively kept architectural wonder, red, gold and white paint gleaming under the bespeckled sunlight through the canopy. The sliding doors”

English flat/penthouse:  What the llama? This wasn't a flat. What a lie! What Rhys had back at home; that was a flat. This was like some Godfather level penthouse suite, it probably had its own bar, where the hell did he get the money for this??  Rhys gaped.
Rhys took the opportunity to explore, and see how much he could find about his estranged dad. There was remarkably little.
 Everything was stocked in such a way that it suggested, yes, someone took up residency here. It also suggested that someone had no personality aside from basic living essentials. There are no books, here.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 12:40:05 AM by Mad Murdock »
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Mathieu Finnick-Bane and Rico Classified art by Jara

"You're bold enough to assume as much."

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
Re: Mathieu "Finnick" Bane
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2019, 05:04:52 AM »
Updated his recycled appearance! Shoot me if you must

(click to show/hide)
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Mathieu Finnick-Bane and Rico Classified art by Jara

"You're bold enough to assume as much."