Author Topic: Skulduggery's sexuality (mature content)  (Read 168 times)

Darkwave

• Lurker
  • Apprentice Mage
    • Darkwave Necro
    • View Profile
Skulduggery's sexuality (mature content)
« on: May 11, 2019, 11:16:51 PM »
Ok so I don't know if this is allowed here, but skulduggery's sexuality is something that has been interesting me for sometime now. We know he was once a flesh and blood man and had sex. So is it possible that he misses this part of his sexuality? When he told Stephanie in the 1st book that the only thing he missed was his hair...It kinda puzzled me. Of course he wouldn't say "I miss my that additional appendage and banging" to a 12 year old... But was he really being honest when he said that or was it a lie? He's still a man after all, and he dated Abyssinia, so that means his sexuality really hasn't died with his flesh, (he has romantic feelings, he even has a crush for Grace Kelly), even tho I don't know how they had sex (if ever). Anyway do you think he has fantasies, sometimes watches or reads erotic stuff etc or feels frustrated because he can't have sex? Or is he still capable of pleasure? We know he feels pain... Anyway questions, thoughts, theories? Sexuality isn't only about the D and this is an interesting topic to me on how someone without the normal "mechanism" could feel or live his sexuality.
Im not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

Andro

• Writer
  • Master Sorcerer
    • Legal Fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Skulduggery's sexuality (mature content)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 07:16:10 AM »
Sexuality and romantic feelings are separate. Just because he has crushes doesn't mean he feels sexual attraction.
*casually falls in love with a face*

finger-lickin' dead

Quote from: ExtraterrestrialGuy
Andro is naturally cute

Keilax

• Archmage
    • Pronounced: KEE-Lacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 08:39:49 AM »
I think the answer is either he was lying because talking about that doesn't make for polite conversation, or by this point he just doesn't feel those feelings anymore. After all, he's been dead for over a long time by this point. One of those.

Nexiras

• Artist
  • Mortal
    • Nexiras
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page:
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 04:19:34 PM »
Does this mean Valduggery has been ultimately disproved? Thank god...
Beware the Blood Red Rose's thorn.

Andro

• Writer
  • Master Sorcerer
    • Legal Fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 06:42:29 AM »
No no, they're at it like rabbits, but it's not actually sexual, it's only to creep people out.
*casually falls in love with a face*

finger-lickin' dead

Quote from: ExtraterrestrialGuy
Andro is naturally cute