Author Topic: Parenthood Aint all its Cracked up to be (CHAR AND DOCKS)  (Read 1344 times)

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
Re: Parenthood Aint all its Cracked up to be (CHAR AND DOCKS)
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2019, 10:51:44 AM »
“It may help,” Mathieu offered, though he wouldn’t pry. Though missing out on a piece of literature was disheartening.
“Well then,” he sips his tea, “a Changeling is of fae decent. Be it full, or partially fae. In most cases,” he studies what remained in his mug, “it’s usually the partial fae that,” he casts his attention toward Rhys. His current taste was a sight to behold, “unknowingly follow this path.”
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Mathieu Finnick-Bane and Rico Classified art by Jara

"You're bold enough to assume as much."

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2019, 10:55:34 AM »
Once he had finished with the ink, he was finally ready to sit back down, crossing one leg over the other and gazing at Mat intently, his head turning a little bit.
"Partial Fae? Fae can mate with humans, or werewolves?" The question was perhaps a bit too deep; Rhys wasn't sure he wanted to know all the implications of their people's production. It seemed a little too complex for once question to fully grasp.
 "Follow what path?"
Quote from: Ash | The Dictator
Hate me later. Save us now.

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 04, 2019, 02:06:46 AM »
Mathieu simply raises his brow; he wasn’t going to answer that.
Changeling, Rhys. It’s not natural, though nor is it specifically chosen.”
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 04, 2019, 02:11:40 AM »
Rhys winced. "How is it not natural?!" That didn't make any sense to him. "I've not done anything unnatural, just exist! How am I unnatural? Or unchosen?"
The entire concept of natural was a completely ridiculous one to Rhys. Humans used this so often in their talks of things they just didn't like, and it was starting to seem that perhaps his father and his ilk were no different.

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 04, 2019, 02:38:03 AM »
“Calm yourself. It’s unnatural in the way of it being the infliction of others that deter the direction of the Fae’s development,” this was starting to irk Mathieu- Nympahaea did this to his son. She was lucky she was already dead.

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 04, 2019, 02:40:34 AM »
"So... this has to be forced?Can't occur naturally, at all?" He seemed at a loss. "You have to want to willingly just... llama up your kid? Just 'cause?"

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 07, 2019, 07:39:30 AM »
Mathieu nods, "all Changelings are unaware of their situation, and," he regards Rhys again, "most likely feel out of place. Alienated."