Author Topic: Casually sneaks in here  (Read 102 times)

TawnyFell

• Roleplayer
  • Mortal
    • Crescent Light
    • View Profile
Casually sneaks in here
« on: July 29, 2019, 02:39:03 PM »
Howdy!

So I'm very much a newbie to the world of Skulduggery Pleasant, introduced only two or three days ago by a great friend of mine! So I've only read the first book and am saving up to buy all the books, but am already diving right in!

I'm really keen to talk to peeps, role-play and expand and understand my knowledge on all manners of magic and it's rules/regulations. I used to be a huge mythology nerd, and have now been reduced to a common magic geek - but looking forward to reawakening my old knowledge.

I'm a bit rambunctious, love to fool around and play pranks, and look forward to getting fully in character for some awesome role-plays. An aspiring digital and animation artist, singer/songwriter, bit of a dancer in the day, and reader extraordinaire, I kinda have my hands in every artistic pie trying to find my niche.

So uhhhh.... That's me I guess ^-^

Astaphaios

• Plotmaster
  • Sorcerer
    • View Profile
Re: Casually sneaks in here
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 02:43:04 PM »
Quote from: Ash | The Dictator
Hate me later. Save us now.

Flint

• Grand Mage
    • Flint Deadshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 02:44:19 PM »
Welcome!

Glad to see a newbie here. Check out the discord to discuss the books and pop culture, just be a - tad caredul of certain channels that may contain spoilers (labelled spoiler-talk so you should be good). Our RP team will also be there fairly frequently to take questions about the RP. Hope you like it here!

TawnyFell

• Roleplayer
  • Mortal
    • Crescent Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 02:48:20 PM »
Thank you so much! I'll keep that in mind >.<

Keilax

• Archmage
    • Pronounced: KEE-Lacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 03:45:45 PM »
Ahoy-hoy and welcome. Enjoy your stay. The Plotmasters are in charge of the RP and are happy to help. If you have any questions, we're all happy to help. Enjoy your stay and enjoy the rollercoaster of a ride that is the series.

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • Z'ev
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 01:30:55 AM »
A new face - HI!!!  Your friend has good taste, I must say ;)

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you join our merry band of misfits~ the role play staff (that've been mentioned) are usually the people with white usernames, and also myself! Feel free to drop any of us, (including the many great faces on the forum) a message at anytime about absolutely anything! I can assure no one will eat you ;)

See you around!!
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

Mathieu Finnick-Bane and Rico Classified art by Jara

"You're bold enough to assume as much."

Dregran Entropy

• Administrator
  • Ancient
    • Dregran Entropy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 05:15:01 AM »
Welcome Tawny! :)
It doesn't matter where we go, there's always someone that doesn't agree with us.

Skulduggery Forums Rules
Character Profile Rules | Character Index
Ask Me Anything

Brynhild Nosferatu

• Writer
  • Sorcerer
    • Brynhild Nosferatu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 07:08:29 PM »
Hello there, newbie. Please stick to the rules, the toilets are down there to the left and don't forget to have Jenkins here hand you the obligatory self-hug-jacket.
Quote from: Derek Landy in Leipzig
We don't know much about the cleavers up to now. [...]maybe every cleaver is the reflection of a mage.... wait! That's actually a good idea!
Skeleton Interrupted