Author Topic: General Movie & TV Discussion  (Read 21973 times)

Veritas Grim

• Rookie Mage
    • Veritas Grim
    • View Profile
Re: General Movie & TV Discussion
« Reply #645 on: April 03, 2017, 09:07:19 AM »
My favourite tv show is coming back on on the 24th... and I'm super excited because I am literally in love with all the characters and the whole city it is based in... just omg I can't even. It may not be considered good news to most but it is to me...
*insert an inspirational and mind opening quote here*

Dregran Entropy

• Administrator
  • Ancient
    • Dregran Entropy
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 03, 2017, 10:38:21 AM »
My favourite tv show is coming back on on the 24th... and I'm super excited because I am literally in love with all the characters and the whole city it is based in... just omg I can't even. It may not be considered good news to most but it is to me...
Yeah, moved this into Movies & TV GD thread. The members board is more for personal things, things you don't want the whole internet to know.
It doesn't matter where we go, there's always someone that doesn't agree with us.

Skulduggery Forums Rules
Character Profile Rules | Character Index
Ask Me Anything

Skullpony Pleasant

• Supporter
  • Grand Mage
    • Isaiah salvatore
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 03, 2017, 02:29:12 PM »
Dre what if people do not want others to know they like mlp  or some other show?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 02:30:04 PM by Skullpony Pleasant »
Please report if any rules are skirted or broken, Skullpony has abused our leniency long enough.

Dregran Entropy

• Administrator
  • Ancient
    • Dregran Entropy
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 04, 2017, 12:23:33 AM »
This isn't the place to ask that. The members board is for personal things. Liking a tv show is not a personal thing. End of discussion.
It doesn't matter where we go, there's always someone that doesn't agree with us.

Skulduggery Forums Rules
Character Profile Rules | Character Index
Ask Me Anything

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 04, 2017, 01:58:45 AM »

This wouldn't be, Gotham, would it? ;D
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

*i've got a question for you; do you think that even the worst person can change?
*heh...
*here's a better question for you

*D O  Y O U  W A N T  T O  H A V E  A  B A D  T I M E ?

Veritas Grim

• Rookie Mage
    • Veritas Grim
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 04, 2017, 07:22:49 AM »

Yes! And sorry, I considered it good news...
*insert an inspirational and mind opening quote here*

Mad Murdock

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 04, 2017, 07:59:11 AM »

Yes! And sorry, I considered it good news...

It is good news! But it's also better suited here :) It's ok though.

I remember seeing the very first episode of it, but it was on too late for me to continue. Seeing Joker come in makes me want to watch it again though!
"Your grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze me" - LovedthenhatedErskine [27 May 2015]

*i've got a question for you; do you think that even the worst person can change?
*heh...
*here's a better question for you

*D O  Y O U  W A N T  T O  H A V E  A  B A D  T I M E ?

FelixNoble

• Supporter
  • Grand Mage
    • Felix Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 22, 2018, 05:25:59 PM »
Random question, but for those who have seen it what tier would you put Westworld in comparison to say, Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. I don't know hardly a thing about it and am curious about checking it out. I know it's only a season and a bit in.

ExtraterrestrialGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 22, 2018, 08:40:28 PM »
I've been wondering the same thing.

Is it worth the time if you've already seen the original movie?

Adelina Natue

• Theorist
  • Grand Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 23, 2018, 12:33:00 PM »
While I haven't seen Breaking Bad, nor all of GoT, I can thoroughly recommend Westworld. It raises some interesting questions when it comes to the whole 'what can be defined as alive?' issue and robots being alive. From what I've heard, it only takes inspiration from the original movie, but other than that is it's own narrative. It's well directed, has a great score, and, while confusing at times, is definitely worth watching and even rewatching (as I've done countless times now).

10/10 would highly recommend.
"I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right" - The Book Thief